XIII

Wonyoung's POV :

We have been working on the drama for 2 weeks. I enjoyed the filming process so much. It was so fun.

'I wonder when will Sullyoon unnie appear in the drama'

Back to the drama

The two spent the night outside, chatting while observing the stars

Hyejin : WA ! I think I saw a shooting star !

Jaesung chuckled because of her cuteness

They got to know each other better. They even shared their secrets because they felt comfortable with one another, as if they had been best friends ever since childhood.

The morning came and the two are still outside. They are sleeping on the ground while cuddling.

Only God knows how much they laughed together. They probably don't even know that they didn't fall asleep until 4:30 AM, when the sun started to rise from behind the mountains.

Minho wakes up, and goes to wake the King up but doesn't find him in his room, so he panicks. He starts looking for him everywhere in the castle, but doesn't think of looking outside.

He goes to the King's room again, to check if he went back there, but no signs of his presence.

He sees the curtains closed, so he goes and opens them. Just then, he sees 2 figures, sleeping in the garden, cuddling. But he couldn't recognize them.

Yes, you guessed it right. Me and Sunghoon cuddled, because we were shooting. It was so awkward. And more embarrasing because everyone was watching us behind the camera.

That night, we slept at the shooting site, because we didn't have time to go to the Hotel and come back. We only had 4 hours to rest.

I really couldn't sleep, tho I was SUPER exhausted. So I took a walk around the site. And I gotta say, that place is WONDERFUL ! The large garden around the palace is just too pretty. That place never fails to amaze me.

But... something was off with me. I kept thinking about the cuddle. I don't even know why I was always thinking about it.

My feet started to ache, so I went back, and tried to sleep. And fortunately, it worked.

Sunghoon's POV :

That moment couldn't leave my mind.

I was very busy thinking about it, and didn't realize that everyone was already asleep.

While, I was still awake, I heard some noises and footsteps coming from outside. But I just ignored it, and tried to sleep.

After some minutes, I heard the same noises. I suddenly had the urge to go outside and find out what's doing all these sounds.

I slowly opened the door and took a look outside, but there was nothing.

'Maybe it was the wind'

Author's POV :

Just when Wonyoung entered her caravan (or whatever they call this car-room where the crew and cast members sleep in), Sunghoon opened his door to look outside.

As if Wonyoung is a criminal who is wanted, and Sunghoon is the police officer who is looking for this criminal. And he didn't see her, or catch her.

Watcher's POV :

Hyejin and Jaesung, both woke up to find themselves in an awkward position. So they quickly stood up, and apologized to each other.

And when they are looking in different directions, in order not to make this situation weirder and more awkward than it already is, Minho arrives.

Minho : Your Majesty, I was looking for you.

Jaesung : I came here to...

He doesn't know what to say

Hyejin : We met in the main hallway, and decided to come outside to get some fresh air

Minho : Oh okay. But... your bed... it's done...

Jaesung : I... I tried doing it... Is it good ?

Hyejin wants to burst out laughing, but she stops herself, because she doesn't want to expose Jaesung and herself.

Minho : It is...

Jaesung : Oh... See... I'm good at everything... even housework

Minho : Yeah...

'That's weird'
For the first time, Minho's thought is heard

Hyejin : Let's go inside. Shall we ?

She talks to break the awkwardness

Jaesung : Yeah, let's go

And with that, he goes inside immediately

Minho : Don't you think, his Majesty is acting a bit weird today ?

Minho takes a double look at Hyejin, he felt suspicious about her

Minho : Wait... I saw you before... where ?

Hyejin : Um...

She doesn't want him to know her as the ordinary girl from the streets, so she once again, lies to him

Hyejin : Maybe... you saw me... in a picture ! Cause... you know... Myeong is a well-known kingdom. So... yeah

Minho : Oh yeah, you're right... Logic

Hyejin : *laughs awkwardly*

'Few... thank god he didn't recognize me'
She thought

And they both go inside.