The grievers aren't the only thing that dangerous in the maze

!TRIGER WARNING SU!CIDE ATTEMPT!

 I had been a year since what happened to Georges grave,  almost everyone is friends with Minho except me ill never forgive him for what he did, but I will tolerate him, I decided he should be a runner, and help Newt, but Newt is getting worse I think he might hurt him self so I make sure to check up on him everyday he says he's fine but I don't believe it. I've become really close with Gally since he didn't forgive Minho either I kinda starting to like him like more then a friend way but he doesn't like me like that.

I woke up that morning and decided to go for a walk before everyone got up, the maze had already opened which was weird its always at the same time everyday but I thought nothing of it and kept walking until I heard a thud come from inside the maze. I ran in and saw someone laying there, their leg was clearly broken, I realised they had jumped once I got closer I saw the last person I wanted to see on the ground. Newt. "NEWT" I cried out, I felt tears glaze my eyes but quickly wiped them away "im sorry, im sorry Bailey" "shut up, just shut up im here its ok" I said picking him up and carrying him into the maze "JEFF, CLINT HELP" I screamed I saw to figures coming my way when I realised they where the boys I called for "what happened?" that asked at the same time both worried for the blonde in my arms "he saw a griever and he tried to climb the ivy but fell" I lied I knew Newt didn't want anyone knowing "shuck, come on" they said taking the boy from my arms and carrying him to the med tent "its gonna be okay" I measured the blonde boy he winced in pain as he nodded. "sorry Bailey but we need privacy you can see him at the end of the day, please bring him food" they said shutting the curtains. but I stayed out side waiting for them to tell me he was gonna be okay"