"You hate your dad because he didnt gave any attention to you or to your mom. Aren't you doing the same thing with Mithran?" he asks me.

I looked at him.

I nods as no.

"I.. I.. Not am not... My... Dad... Y.. You know it right. He... He. Hates my mom. He...n.. Never spend a day with us.... He.. He... I am not like him." i says to him sobbingly.

"Then what are you doing manjusha?. Anything different?. No i dont see any different. You are just hating your husband the same way your dad did to your mom."

"I. I... Dont want the marraige in first place... I hate marriages, besides am just a student. I dont like.. T.. To be contr...."

"Even your dad didnt intended to marry your mom it was your mom's sister. Even his marriage is also a kind of forced marriage. Think from his shoe, he would have had many dreams with the mariage right. But on that day he got maried with a different woman. Then he started to hate your mom. He never gave any attention to you both. Am not tryjng to prove your dad is right. What am trying to say is, you are no different from your dad in the marriage life. You are also not giving any attention like your dad. You are behaving same as your dad. Even if its hurt you this is the sad reality Manjusha.  " he says with a sigh.

" Besides it's not like your dad would habe left you without getting you married right. If its not him, it woukd have been another man. Who knows he would have mishandled you unlile maama. " he says.

" I love you no matter what. But i cant be supporting you blindly in everything sissy. I wanted your happiness. I know one thing, trust me or not but your happiness will be soon reside with mithran at one point. I just dont want you to miss him, i wnat you to embrace this marriage. I know this is not the right age for a marraige. I know you both are having a age gap. "

"I feel like you are going to loose the gem. I dont want you to feel later manju. Please understand your life. Am not asking you to accept him right away. I know you hate commitment, i know you hate marriage. But try to give him a chance, understand him. Understand his heart. Let me him in. Let him heal you. "

"Am not going to live your life manju. Its you, atleast from now on take wise decision. And mainly dont hurt him. If you happen to love him in future you will feel a lot for hurting him."

"And everyone may have some tolerance level. What if he reaches it with your bullshit stunt and leaves you like you wanted. I dont even want to think about it manju."

"Just try to understand him manju. I want your happiness thats all. Think about it." Kabir says and kissed my forehead.

"I will be get going." he says and walks out of the room leaving me in the pool of thoughts.

I just looked out of the window.

'You are no different from your dad' his words kept ringing in my ears.

My tears started to fell down from my eyes.

_________

Mithran pov:

" Am fine maa" i says to maa who made me to lie on the bed.

"You all am having mithran. Please be careful atleast hereafter. " maa says with her tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Shh maa, please stop crying. Maa am hungry" i asks her.

"Oh my... W.. Wait i will immediately prepare a food and i will be back with it." she says and walked out of the room.

"Take care mithran. Call me if you need anything." dad says while ruffling my hair.

I smiled at him.