The beginning

Bobby Brown was on the stage preforming longer than he was supposed to his song, My prerogative from his album Don't be Cruel.
"They've given me the signal that it's time for me to go, but I ain't ready to go yet. So, when I say Bobby' you say 'Brown'!" Bobby Brown yells as he puts his microwave from the crowd to him earning a response.

"Bobby!"

"Brown!"

"Bobby!"

"Brown!"

"Get busy!....Oooooo..... They say I'm crazy I really don't care That's my prerogative" Bobby sings as he interacts with the crowd of screaming fans. "They say I'm nasty. But I don't give a damn. Getting girls is how I live" Bobby sings as he joins the backup dancers.

Meanwhile, Michael Bivins, Ricky Bell, and Aaliyah were waiting for Ronnie DeVoe to arrive. Dressed in matching outfits, they watch Bobby's performance, annoyed. Aaliyah was dressed in all black.

"Yo RD here yet?" Ricky asks taping Mike's shoulder. "Nah" mike responds back looking at Bobby perform from the back. "This is ridiculous" Aaliyah mumbles. "Tell me about it" mike scoffs as he looks at his watch.

"Some ask me questions, why am I so real?
But they don't undersand me
I really don't know the deal about a brother" Bobby sangs as he lets the people in the front touch him.

Ronnie finally appeares,with his guards. "Man, how long has he been out there tonight?" Ronnie asks looking at Bobby's performance. "Three hours," Mike answers simultaneously with Ricky, who adds, "Too long."

Ronnie expresses his frustration. "So what? That leaves us time for like two songs, Johnny maybe one, and Aaliyah like none at all," he says looking at the performance making Aaliyah sigh.

"Man, I'm sick of this shit," Ronnie exclaimes, removing his leather jacket, and decides to take matters into his own hands. "Be careful y'all" Aaliyah says as he dashes onto the stage, interrupting Bobby's performance, and grabs the microphone. "We will be fine Lia" mike says as he comes out after Ronnie.

"Yo, yo, yo, this is BBD's Ronnie DeVoe. Yeah, yeah, y'all give it up for Mr. Bobby Brown. But, New Mexico, I only wanna know one thing. Y'all ready for some BBD?" Ronnie shouts into the mic, sending the crowd into a frenzy.

Bobby was clearly taken aback. "What the hell are you doin'?!" he says angrily into Ronnie's ear. "What's it look like I'm doin'?" Ronnie retorts, meeting Bobby's gaze. Tensions flared as Bobby knocks his shoulder into Ronnie's.

Bobby storms offstage, visibly furious. BBD's hit song 'Poison' began playing, Ricky and mike along with the backup dancers, joins Ronnie on stage, starting their choreography.

"Girl I must warn you
I sense something strange in my mind" mike sings as he dances. Aaliyah looks at her friends and begins bobbing her head to the music when she hears Bobby's manager yell at him.

"Yeah yo situation is serious
Let's cure it 'cause we're running out of time" Ronnie sings as the crowd goes wild.

"They acting like a bunch of bitches" Bobby yells and leaves the room with his manager following him, yelling. "What we gonna do?"

"It's oh, so (beautiful)
Relationships they seem from the start
It's all so (deadly)
When love is not together from the heart," Ricky sang, making the crowd go crazy.

In a moment of frustration, Bobby returns with a hose, attempting to spray Ronnie, but it malfunctions.

It's driving me out of my mind
That's why it's hard for me to find
Can't get it outta my head
Miss her, kiss her, love her,