𝐎𝐍𝐄 - are you serious?

- third POV -

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄...she tried to lift her head to recall if she had been here before, however she could hardly move her head up. "Jake!" Y/n's friend yelled out, placing y/n down in a worried matter. She examined y/n, while she impatiently picked the skin off her lips.

"Get me out of here, he's going to be mad." Y/n grumbled trying to get off of the comfy couch, not wanting to fall asleep, nor wanting Jake to see her in such a state.

"Are you serious? I'm mad!" her friend screeched, while sitting down on the other couch with a loud sigh, following her pinching her nose. She didn't know what to do? Clearly y/n needs some rehabilitation, because she can't be picking her up on late nights anymore.

Y/n stayed silent, immense pain coursed through her brittle bones, and aching muscles. She knows that fighting everyday, or partying till she ends up in a random location is a bad way to spend her adult years, but she couldn't help it. It was an addiction, a drug that she craved, that she longed for. An hour, felt like a year, when she couldn't indulge in these questionable activities.

Currently, blood was gushing down her nose, travelling down to her neck. There was blood on her teeth, so every time she'd talk to her friend, Olivia, she could see the blood. Her knuckles were swollen, and bruised. She had a cut on her lip, because the girl she was fighting had rings on her fingers. She probably got bruises on her stomach, but it was worth it.

The other girl however, had a broken nose, her jaw was broken, and her eye was swollen by the time y/n got pulled out of the fight by two cops. Y/n had seen her getting rushed out into the ambulance, and she didn't feel any remorse. The girl, had been calling her gay, guy friend, slurs, and she just despised people who discriminated gay people.

But the consequences of doing all of this was unavoidable. She was torn between worlds, because she generally believed that this was the only way to live. The problem was, she was suppose to be home, she was on probation, and she had community hours. Some miracle blessed Olivia when y/n only got off with a warning.

"Who are you?" A males voice echoed throughout the house. Catching Olivia's attention completely. He hasn't even taken notice of y/n yet, only paying attention to Olivia.

"I'm jakes sisters friend, as you can see I'm in a bit of a pickle right now." She points to y/n who was slumped on the couch.

"Fuck you." Y/n mumbled out and when Johnnie took notice, his eyes widen in shock. She looks like she had been in a fight with a bear, he was concerned as he looked back at Olivia.

"Watch it. I saved your ass."

"Jake is at his girlfriends place for the night." Johnnie spoke, and Olivia just stood up and wavered her hands around. She was completely done with y/n's behaviour. It was irrational, impulsive, and she just wanted to go home and sleep.

"I'm not dealing with this anymore." She grabbed her purse, and she was out the door in a matter of seconds. Johnnie stood there for a second, not knowing what to exactly do in this situation. He anxiously sat on the other side of y/n, looking at her closely, her face held an unreadable expression.

"Your bleeding all over the couch." He blurted and y/n slowly lifted her head up and shook her head at the man sitting before her.

"Your annoying me." She rested her back against the couch, and wiped off the blood with her arm. She saw all the blood and it looked like she froze for a couple of seconds, before she shrugged it off.

"What makes you think it's okay to act like this." Y/n only scoffed at his question, she didn't know herself, and she wasn't going to sit here and tell her life story.

"None of your concern, so back the fuck off." She angrily spoke, pointing her finger at the guy, all at once her hand started to throb, and she took a good look at it. She wasn't a doctor or anything, but she could tell that one of her knuckles were broken. She wasn't new to the broken bones, or the pestering questions people would ask her.

"Jakes out of the house, so your just going to have to deal with the people you have around." He got up, and she thought she could finally rest, but he walked back in with a rag, and some rubbing alcohol. He went to dab her nose, but she moved back, and grabbed the rag from his hands.

"I told you to back off," She insisted once more while putting the rag on her nose, pulling it back and hissing at the painful sensation. "Did you put the alcohol on this?" He just nodded his head before sitting back down across from her. "I don't put alcohol rub on new cuts, it only irritates them."

"Seems like you have done this before." He claimed, as he made the observation. It was quite clear to him that she's done this before, she knew how to deal with cuts, her unnervingly calm manner —well, for the predominantly—

"That doesn't concern you." He choose to stop asking questions after that, this all seemed like a weird occurrence, since Jake had never mentioned he had a sister.

.

.

.

Jake came home since Johnnie had texted him, and told him the situation. It was early morning, around one am, so he was extremely tired, and annoyed. "Y/n since you want to act like a rebellious teen, you're going to be treated like one. I'm never home because I'm working, so Johnnie is going to be babysitting you."

"Oh Jake, you really think this guy is going to stop me from leaving this house?" She retort back in a confident manner, which Jake didn't seem to appreciate, since he seemed more angry.

"There's cameras around the house, so if you leave, the cops will be called."

"I'm 23 years old!"

"Well if you maybe acted like you are, this wouldn't have happened."