eight

dear vanitas,

attached to this letter is drawings i've made of you in candid moments, and some admittedly i think you look breathtaking in. the last sentence of this letter is in a way, an explanation of where this came from.

you know, i particularly wouldn't mind you kicking my ass if im being honest.

anyways, its cool to know that you cook. would you mind cooking for me one day? we could have a picnic, of course i would help make the food. however, i am still unbelievably curious about what you do at night, why are you so cautious?

i wanted to mention thank you for saying something about my eyes, i truly do appreciate it, cause after all the effort to compliment you, a compliment from you isnt too bad.

i guess my "habit" according to you, is something i've never noticed. cause truly i never wander off from you, its you who's doing the wandering!

You'll really come to the shop? great then, ill set up a day and time. It's a date by the way.

to the drawings, i just wanted to capture things you'd never see in yourself even if i took a picture. you would say something stupid about any picture i would take of you. but in drawings, i make the drawing, i enhance the features, and in your case it's everything. I learned how to draw for you. so i could capture the moments of beauty you would never have seen in yourself. so now you see in my perspective what i think of you. i hope you like them. <3 *insert cute murr drawing*

sincerely yours,
                   noé