Chapter I: Bella Returns and First Day of Drama

The Lahote twins were sitting in Bianca's room joking and laughing at how Jessica Stanly was once again denied at dating Mike Newton. It was so obvious that she had feelings for the blonde basketball player. When the twins started high school, Mike tried to hook up with the youngest Lahote twin but that ended up with Paul punching Mike in the face. The twins stopped laughing when there was a knock on Bianca's bedroom door. Looking up, the twins saw Charlie standing there smiling at the twins.

"Her Pops, what's up," Bianca asked with a smile.

Charlie smiled at the nickname Bianca called him.  Ever since she was a little girl, Bianca had always called Charlie "Pops" and he couldn't be anymore happy to hear her call him that.

"Hey kids, and I'd like to talk to both of you for a minute," Charlie replied.

"Sure, what's on your mind," Paul asked, he always saw Billy, Charlie and Harry as other father figures due to his own father being a drunk.

"Well, Isabella will be moving in with us this Sunday. Renee got remarried just a year ago and wants to travel with her new husband, so Isabella decided to move in here so Renee can travel," Charlie explained.

The twins looked at one another remembering the last time Isabella was visiting. All she did was bitch and complete about Charlie raising Bianca to where Charlie sent her home to Renee a week early. Charlie seemed to realize what the twins were thinking, causing him to sigh before replying.

"Don't worry kids, if she starts any problems she will be sent back to her mother," Charlie said, reassuring the twins.

"I'm not going to put up with any of her shit.  Not after what she did to me," Bianca said.

She remembered what happened that one summer when Isabella pushed her down the small cliff and her back was badly cut.  Charlie was livid with his daughter at how she hurt someone he saw as a second daughter. Paul noticed his twin beginning to shake in anger and pulled his twin to his side.

"Don't worry little sister. You know both Kota and Sebastian will keep you safe and I'm here with you too," Paul said as he hugged his twin.

Bianca curled up into her brother's arms, feeling comfort in her twin's embrace. Charlie smiled sadly at the girl he thought of as a daughter. He had no idea where he went wrong with raising Isabella but he figured it had to do more with how Renee spoils her rotten. Charlie smiled at the siblings before he left to order several extra large meat lover pizzas for the twins since they had both developed a larger appetite. He had also noticed that both teens grew, Bianca grew almost six inches and Paul almost a foot more.

Along with their appetite and height both twins body temperature had risen and when he spoke to Billy about the twins. Billy knew that Charlie deserved to know the legends of the tribe and it's people. At first Charlie was in disbelief that the twins had the genes to shift into wolves, but Billy had told Charlie that the twin's mother however wasn't a wolf shifter.  Maryann was a coyote shifter and if Bianca shifts she would most likely shift into a coyote. 

For the rest of the week the Swan house was busy getting ready for Isabella's arrival.  Kota and Sebastian knew that their mate was under stress with the arrival of Isabella Swan. Paul had told them one evening about when Isabella shoved Bianca down a small cliff, and to say that both men wanted to drain Isabella dry before they even met her was an understatement.

It was finally Sunday and Bianca was sitting in her bedroom with Paul waiting for Charlie to return with Isabella. Both Kota and Stephen had offered to stay with Bianca but she declined knowing that her twin would keep her safe. It was close to four o'clock when the twins heard Charlie's cruiser pull into the driveway. Paul took hold of his sisters hand and gently squeezed it in comfort. When the front door opened the twins could hear Isabella already complaining.

"Who's cars are out front," Isabella asked.

"Bianca has the Ford truck and Paul has the Jeep," Charlie said.

"They are still here," Isabella asked in anger.

"Isabella, if you do not behave I will send you back to your mother. I will not tolerate you being disrespectful to either Bianca and Paul. You do not get to choose who I allow to live here in my house. Is that understood?"

Isabella was shocked that her father spoke to her like that.  Ever since Charlie took in Bianca after her mother died, Isabella became jealous of Bianca's beauty and how Charlie spoiled her even when Bianca never asked it.  That night the twins, Charlie and Isabella ate dinner in awkward silence before the twins went to Bianca's room and fell asleep curled up in each other's arms for comfort.

The following morning when Bianca's alarm went off playing loudly.  Bianca moaned in annoyance as the radio blared AC/DC into the soundproof room.

"Paul, it's time to get up," Bianca said as she shook her twin.

"Five more minutes mom," Paul said in his sleep.

Bianca couldn't help but laugh at her twin.  Neither one of them were morning people but Bianca knew that Paul promised to take Melinda to school. Kota and Sebastian were picking up Bianca for school and we're bringing Melinda with so Paul can take her to school.

"Paul, Melinda will be here soon and I'm sure you don't want Isabella to see her. I sure don't want her to see Kota or Sebastian," Bianca growled not liking the thought of Isabella looking at her men.

Paul quickly jumped out of bed and ran from his sister's room to his bedroom in the basement and jumped into a shower. Bianca laughed at her brother's antics before getting into a shower herself. Once the twins were finished with their showers there was no hot water left. Just after they were dressed, Kota's Jeep pulled up at the same time the twins heard Isabella turn on the shower. Bianca grabbed her keys so Isabella wouldn't take her car and locked her bedroom door the same with Paul locking the basement door to prevent Isabella going through his things.

When the twins left the house Kota, Melinda, and Sebastian got out of Kota's Jeep.  Melina ran into Paul's arms as soon as she saw her mate. Kota, Malinda, and Sebastian still haven't told their mates about their secret. Both Bianca and Paul always had a feeling that their partners were hiding something from them but they trusted them that they would be told when the time was right.

"Good morning, love," Kota said pulling Bianca into a hug as soon as she was in arms reach.

"Hey, handsome," Bianca said as she hugged him back before hugging Sebastian.

"You ready for today beautiful," Sebastian asked as he helped her into the passengers seat.

However before she could reply, everyone could hear Isabella screaming about there being no hot water. The twins looked at one another before they decided it was time to go.  Kota and Sebastian were laughing when Bianca explained to them why Isabella was freaking out.  When Paul's Jeep and Kota's Jeep parked on either side of Rose's BMW the twins stood with the Cullen family and were not paying attention to the arriving students until the sound of a car backfiring caused them all to look over to see Isabella getting out of an ugly orange truck.

"That's Charlie's daughter?" Kota asked as Bianca leaned her back against his chest.

"Yeah, she's such a brat due to her mother," Bianca said.

"She's a bully too," Paul explained as he held Melinda against his side.  "She's always had a thing against Bianca."

"She will not touch our girl," Kota growled.

Out of her two lovers, Kota was the most protective of the pair. He just like his younger brother, Jasper, had an alter ego that was even more terrifying than the Major. The Lieutenant was a force to be reckoned with.

"Come on, love. Let's get today over with," Sebastian said as he put his arm around Bianca's shoulders as Kota wrapped his arm around her waist.

As Bianca walked into school in her lover's arms and Paul walked in with Malinda securely next to his side, the twins didn't notice Isabella glaring after them as she wondered who would want to be their friends.