No. 4

-~-3rd Person-~-

Uncanny phases through the plane Adrien was in. "Cat Noir, New York, Wolverine, and Ladybug need you!" Uncanny says. Adrien looks at his finger "I'm no longer Cat Noir. My mistakes are unforgivable. I couldn't bear to see the disappointment in their eyes." Adrien sights. Uncanny plays a recording of Wolverine's voice. "I can't do this without him. He's like my other half of when I'm Wolverine." Adrien gasps. "When he's not there it's just like my world fell apart. Especially now. I-I can't." the recording cuts off. "I know this is random but did she threaten you?" Adrien asks. "She very much did so." Uncanny nods.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Adrien chuckles. "Your lady is waiting for you!" Uncanny holds out the ring. Adrien puts it on. "Nice to see you again Plagg." Adrien smiles. "Don't get so cheesy now." Plagg crosses his arms.

"Who are you talking to?" Uncanny asks. "My kwami!" Adrien points at Plagg. "Kwamis can't be detected by technology, which means your robobuddy can't see or hear me." Plagg shakes his bottom in Uncanny's face. "There's no time to lose. We have to get back on this plane before it lands! Plagg, claws out!" Adrien transforms.

-~-Y/n's POV-~-

I enter the hotel. "I need Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" I tell the students and they make a walk way for Marinette. "Marinette I need you now." I pick her up bridal style and leave the hotel. I land on a building. "Transform, Uncanny went to go get Chat Noir." I tell her and leave the building.

I land by Sparrow. "We've got to break the object where the Akuma is. I bet it's in his handcuffs. He already had them on at the museum!" I tell him. "Something else has changed! He was wearing the necklace Lafayette gave to Washington!" We run into an alley to hide. "A miraculous!" I gasp. "That would explain his power upgrade! Good insight m'lady." Chat Noir voices echos in my head. I turn to him. I blink a few times and run to him. I wrap my arms around his waist. Ladybug joins our hug. I pull away and slap Chat Noir. "You do not, do that again. I almost got a heart attack because of you." I point at him.

He rubs his cheek, "Noted." he smiles. I hug him again. "But seriously don't do that. If you ever do that again I will fly all the way down here, get Uncanny to tell me your identity and hunt you down I swear." I tell him and laugh. The three of us do a mini and quiet fist bump.

Uncanny and Sparrow come next to us. "You guys ready to fight adults who have powers that we don't?" I smile nervously. "We've done it before." Ladybug winks at me. "Yeah." Chat Noir nods. "Well let's do it!" Uncanny says. We all run on the alley way and go our separate ways.

"Okay. The first thing we need to do is seize Miraclonizer's Miraculous. That way, we'll be able to break the spell and free the adults' heroes, and in turn they'll help us de-akumatize him!" Ladybug says. We gathered together again after finding all the supers who turned into children. "But we can't get anywhere near him!" Sparrow says. "Nothing's impossible for Ladybug, Chat Noir and Wolverine!" Chat Noir tells us and I smile at him.

"So we're supposed to defeat the most powerful superheroes with a key chain? Interesting!" Uncanny looks at the keychain Ladybug revived after using her lucky charm, "Yes, well- As soon as I figure out how to use it." Ladybug tells the girl. I gasp "Uncanny! Can you show us how the Statue of Liberty is built from the inside?" I ask her. "Look! There's a ladder inside the arm that leads to the platform!" I tell them pointing at the hologram of the Statue of Liberty.

"Awesome! But how are we gonna get inside when there's an army of superheroes attacking us?" Chat Noir asks. "Doorman!" Sparrow and Ladybug say in unison. "Exactly!" I point at them. "Thanks to his tele-doortation power, Doorman could get us inside the Statue unnoticed!" Sparrow tells us. "But Doorman only uses his power to satisfy his own curiosity now. He'll never agree to help us!" Chat Noir shrugs.