"Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!" Blitzo demanded.

Moxxie switches the channel. A demonically dressed Betty Boop appears in black and white, dancing erotically with prominent breasts, holding a pitchfork. Blitzo and Millie look bored.

"Uh-huh. Keep going, keep going, keep goin'..."

Moxxie switches the channel again. Wally Wackford appears on the screen dressed in white with a black top hat, holding a cane.

"I say, I say! Are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory!" Wally said

Wally whacks his cane on the wall at either side of him, producing the graphics for "CRAZY CONTRAPTIONS" and "GOOFY GADGETS" as he speaks.

The Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea "Factory" title appears against a similar circular background of classic old cartoons.

"Where you make the things and I make the money!"

Wally appears close to the screen with a pleading face.

"Please! I'm very desperate!"

"Bingo!" Blitzo said and he shoots and explodes the TV again, scattering debris.

"WOO! You're on a roll, Blitzo!" Violet yelled

Loona snores while sleeping in a chair. She has her foot up on the table and twitches it in her sleep. A shaking wakes her up and causes her cup to spill.

"Guys... do you feel that?" Loona said

"Oh, shit! Is that a hellshake?" Blitzo asked

"That's possible?" Violet asked

Millie holds onto Moxxie as his tail shoots up in fear, "Alright! Don't panic, Moxxie!"

"I'm not "panicking," because hellquakes don't happen." Moxxie said.

Loona roughly grabs hold of Moxxie and shakes him, "STOP GETTING HYSTERICAL, FATTY!"

Loona slaps Moxxie in the face, sending him flying against the wall and slightly dazing him. He is then knocked down further by what appears to be a wrecking ball made of black tubes. Part of the wall crumbles on top of Moxxie, crushing him. As the dust clears, the wrecking ball untangles into multiple robotic tentacles and a supervillain-esque demon uses two of them to hoist himself into the room through the hole, covering himself with his cape. Loona growls while on all fours.

"Do not be afraid!" The man grins and extends his metal contraptions in loops.

"Please tell me you got that insurance thing." Blitzo asked, turning to Violet who just shrugs.

Millie takes out a sharp black axe, "Who are you, and what do you want?!"

Loopty Goopty slides along the black loops before he does a villainous pose between the imps.

"I am Loopty Goopty!" The man introduced himself before singing, "Dastardly inventor of all things loopy and loopiiiiiish!"

"Coulda just used the door, dude. Doesn't need to be this whole thing." Loona said.

"I am eccentric, and must therefore do eccentric shit!" Loopty Goopty does a wavy dance.

"You look like an ass." Violet said

Blitzo sniffs him and flinches, "Ugh! This old fuck reeks of the living world. Did you just die?"

"YEEEEES! Moments ago, in fact! Which is what brought me HEEEERE!" Loopty said.

Loona taps on her phone, "Just sayin'... the front door would've gotten you here fine."

Loopty snapped at the hellhound, "Shut up, dear furry!" Loona growled in anger