|"I'm not your mother Hun."|1✓

ابدأ من البداية

The boy frowned, golden ash hair brushing his forehead as he retaliated and cried out.

"No, no mama, don't want to be with daddy no more."

The boy latched onto Amory once again, the twenty-three year old very much regretting for taking that long stare down with the now peeking out sun. Before Amory can even talk some sense into the child and get him to release his stubborn hold, tall men in black either tattooed or wearing glasses surrounded him.

Amory watched this shit go on and his confusion spilled onto his face even more. Then that voice that will lurk into his mind for the rest of his life and dreams was heard in the closing distance.

"Friaz can we not do this now?" That deep masculine voice said, Amory staring to this new arrival coming through the many other men in black.

He was wearing a drenched coat, dressed with a three pieced suit and decorated with classy shoes added with a Rolex watch-designed in gold and silver. This man was definitely wealthy and very much knowledgeable to him.

This fine, well defined and right fitted man was Sebastian Soren Donovan. A wealth entrepreneur who skyrocketed to the top with top near skills of business, ideas and influence. At a young age, Sebastian had his own dream of owning his own company and practically becoming know.. fortunately he got his wish before him.

But he wasn't concerned about that part. The part that's as more important was getting this child to his parents..hold on.

"No!" The boy squeezed as if he wanted to take his air out his body. Meanwhile he was being glared and eyed by the tall man across from him.

"No I want to stay with mommy!"

"Boy that is not your mother, come on." He ordered, his voice stern and his face furious.

The boy shuddered, looking to his father as tears bubbled up. Amory catches on and glared at the guy.

"Now be kind to him. He didn't mean no harm good sir."

Those dark forest eyes met his own two colored ones but he didn't back down. He just glared harder.

"Ask nicer."

The wealthy Entrepreneur glared harder at this person, this person that his son is currently attached and he curled his lip before looking to his son.

"Friaz, buddy, come on. We have to head home."

The young boy pouted about the matter and still hugged. "But.."

He was about to speak till Amory knelt down to the boy and turned him to face him.

"Listen young one, don't make your father mad now. If he says home time it's home time. Ok?"

"But..But momma.."

Amory smiled and patted his rounded baby fat for cheeks. Instead of trying to stop the child from calling him that he goes along with it.

"Ah, Momma will be fine. Now off you go." He signalled him to his father, the man patiently waiting.

The boy frowned but turns to his father and back at the gorgeous man he's been calling "mommy".

"Fine.." he mumbled, his cheeks puffed out more.

Amory kept his smile warm and thankful. "Wonderful. Go on." With those words the boy was taken back to his father, his eyes still looking to him.

Amory stood up. Sebastian looked to his son and back at the man. They stared at one another for a while, not breaking contact. Then it dispersed when diversions mingled.

"To the car." He told Friaz, the boy frowning more till he was escorted without another word. Meanwhile he walked up to Amory and closed most of distance between them.

"What price shall I give you for what you did?" He asked, wallet already out his pocket.

Here comes confused Amory, looking to the man like he grew another head.

"Pardon?"

"Payment, how much?"

"Oh no, keep your money. I don't need it. It was nothing serious. A thank will go miles you know?" Amory rose an eyebrow to emphasize what he meant.

Sebastian blinked once,twice and then a third before he came to close and personal.

"Wow -Ok." Amory stood there awkwardly as Sebastian watched him closely. He smiled nervously, not knowing what to do. As if he prayed for this man to back up, he does. Finally..

He puts away his wallet with a long sigh. "Don't regret it. Once I walk off that's it."

Amory giggled, couldn't help himself with those words. "Trust me, I have no interest in such things. Please walk away with your pride while you can."

Sebastian was stunned for a second, not sure he heard that right. He hums. "Mn, if you say so then.."

Amory nods his head. With a call he stops his talk with Sebastian and talks to his manager.

"Where are you?!"

"Yes I'm on my way Miss Kim."

"I smell bullshit."

"Trust me no bull has shit anywhere."

"Don't play smart with me, get your ass back here and all my ice should still be floating in my coffee."

Amory glanced to it and replied.

"It's basically dancing manger. I'm so close to the company ma'am I'm on my way."

"Good."

Amory hanged up and sighs. "It's been a great chat but bye now."

Sebastian didn't say anything, Amory having already paced for it down the path. He kept watching, looking at him with interest. He was something..
He somehow..liked it honestly..just something about him. That beauty that had him still confused on gender.

Doesn't matter anyway..he should leave. Maybe he could see him/them again..yes...maybe sooner than later..

~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued...

{✓Amory Lior Clayton✓}

{Nose ring doesn't exist}{She is also gorgeous and this is just a face reference btw

{Nose ring doesn't exist}{She is also gorgeous and this is just a face reference btw. If you don't think it, don't fret}

~23~
~French-American~
~Has A sweet personally with a spicy twist~