22. real life and instagram

Start from the beginning

"i love you, husband"

"i love you to, wife"

Harry swiftly picked up Madeline and ran up the aisle, laughter erupting from those around them.

They were finally married!

Next came the reception. Dinner had been served so it was now time for the speeches.

Up first was the Maid Of Honour, Arabella.

" Hi, my name is Arabella, i'm the brides sister. I'm not the best at speeches, so please bear with me. Growing up, Madeline was horrible to me. She constantly shouted at me for taking her toys, then it turned to clothes and then makeup. like what sister shouts at her sister for taking their things. No, seriously we hated each other. i think i was around 18 when we started to become nicer to each other. Coincidentally, that's when she first met Harry.

You see, i hated Harry at first. As any other girls did in 2010, we were obsessed with one direction. I cant believe i'm saying this when they are all sitting next to my sister, but oh well. I was always a Harry girl. She was always a Niall and Zayn girl. Sorry Louis and Liam you were off limits as you were Leo's favourites. Somehow the posters of Harry on my wall made her fall in love with him 'cause here we are! I remember we all used to argue over who was the better singer between the boys, sorry Harry, but you never won. I think it was because i always lost the fights we used to have. Louis and Liam, i'm proud to say you were both named the best singers in one direction each time! Thank Leo for that.

I remember the first time harry came over to my parents place, i was still deep into my one direction phase, despite being 18 at the time, and Mads took him into my room, where all my posters were. Safe to say he was okay about it, we laughed alot later on but i have to say it was embarrassing.

When Madeline started acting and singing, i used to be so jealous, but when i saw her first movie, all that jealousy washed away and was replaced with pride. Now she has a whole album out! (go listen to it once this wedding is over).

Anyways, although we have had our hair-pulling moments, i have to say you are my best friend, i love you Mads, thank you for being the worst big sister and making me who i am today. I am so proud of you. 

Harry, good luck, she's a handful!

So a toast, to the happy couple, please name your first kid after me! Cheers!"

There were more speeches, Niall did his best man speech, both of their parents took turns doing speeches and a few friends who wanted to say a few words spoke. Laughter and tears were cried that night, all for the best.

It was now time for the first dance.

Taylor Swift performed an instrumental version of her song Daylight for the couples first dance.

They swayed to the beat, hugging, kissing, laughing, taking in this once-in-a-lifetime moment.

Madeline's dad swooped in for the father daughter dance as the song was ending, their dance was sweet, it captured the bond the father and daughter shared.

After the dances had ended, Madeline quickly grabbed Lola and ran to her hotel room to get changed into an elegant, white slip dress so she was more comfortable. She also changed her shoes from white heels with a pearl strap and bow, to white trainers so she was more comfortable.

The night became unforgettable, dancing like no one was watching, shots like there was no tomorrow, singing like they were in the rain.

Harry and Madeline looked so in love that night, maybe it was the adrenaline of the day or the drinks in their systems but they were having the best time with each
other.

mstyles posted to instagram!

liked by: annetwist, harrystyles, arabellablake, lolagonzales and 3,568,754 more!

mstyles: 23.08.23🫶 i'm married bitches 🥲🤭😙

comments:
harrystyles: i love you so much x

harrystyles posted to instagram

liked by: mstyles, annetwist, gemmastyles, lolagonzales and 5,468,273

harrystyles: 23.8.23 ❤️ forever yours my love x

comments:
mstyles: i love you x
harrystyles: thankful your my wife
mstyles: divorcing you cos that was cringy

gemmastyles: proud of you x

niallhoran: thanks for making me ur best man mate

a/n: they are married!!!!! yay!!!! also tysm for 8k reads🫶🫶🫶