INH-Chapter 3: what is the human condition?

Start from the beginning

My old parents were arrested with no chance of parole...

And I was starting school with my brother and his friend.

At first, people tried to bully me for my quirk, but katsuki was quick to blow them up, and when they realized who my brother was, they ran away.

But even with their protection...

The words hurt...

It was like they said...

I was a parasite...

A monster...

A demon...

I believed their words...

Until the day Y/n told me how he was born...

He had found me crying behind the school one day and came to comfort me. I told him what the others said to me. He just kept telling me they were lying, that I wasn't a monster.

I refused at first, but he then started to tell me a story...

Of a little worm...

That was fed people, but it didn't want to hurt others...

Despite not wanting to hurt anyone, he was forced to eat a person every other day. He was a simple creature but was being forced to become a monster.

Then he told me about the rabbit, which gave the worm the courage to fight back, the strength to make his own decision for once. And then he told me of the rabbits' death...

That worm was him, and the rabbit was izuku midoriya, a name I had learned from katsuki in passing.

The things that y/n had to do were horrifying, and I was paralyzed in fear at the mere thought. But steeled myself and did my best to comfort him...

After that day, we were inseparable...

After that day, anyone caught speaking to me would also receive second-degree burns from katsuki.

He was like a loud angry knight in shining armor, always ready to fight anyone even remotely rude to me. He always protected me. He was so sweet and nice, in his own vulgar way and violent ways.

It wasn't until later that I realized I was falling in love with katsuki...

From the way he looked, acted, spoke, fought...

Everything was fueled with a drive to be the best he could, the best he could for others. I couldn't help but fall in love with his drive and everything else that followed.

The years seemingly passed like a blur, with training and studying for U.A, myself deciding to go ultimately so I could stay close to Y/n and bakugou, bakugou especially, who I began to call kacchan to tease.

It was about four months before we were set to take the entrance exams, though, when I had made a strange discovery about my quirk.

Through blood consumption, I could become them. This I knew already.

But one day, while kacchan was out of town visiting family, I started to miss him.

And that's when it happened.

My quirk had activated on instinct, turning me into kacchan. But that wasn't all, I could feel the sweat naturally coming from my body grow intense in volume, sweating significantly more. It also felt weird, like being covered in nitroglycerin.

Wait a fuckin minute...

I quickly ran to a window and stuck my hand out, and as if on instinct my hand flexed in response to my intentions and ignited my sweat in an explosion similar to bakugou.

Himiko: Okay, I can apparently turn into kacchan without drinking his blood, and now I can use his quirk...

.

.

.

.

Himiko: THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!

Inko: katsuki sweetheart, what are you doing in himikos' room?

When I turned around, I was confronted by the deadliest being in the world, something even God fears...

And angry inko...

For about two hours, I ran away from inko inside the house before my transformation was deactivated. Add extended transformation time to the list.

After it was revealed to be me, I had explained to inko and later Y/n what happened. We all realized I went through a quirk awakening. While not common, it's the only logical answer. After some thinking, we came to the conclusion that it was due to how much blood I've received from kacchan that I was able to do this. Then we also realized I've never transformed as Y/n, and after some attempts, I realized I couldn't. He said it was probably due to him technically being an amalgamation of well over 300 dead people, not a singular person.

With this development, though, our biggest concern on my entrance into U.A, the practical exam had become significantly easier. Now I could just change into kacchan and fuck shit up.

Inko was not happy when I said that.

Either way, our plans changed, and my training started to focus on learning kacchans style and adding my own spin on it.

Time flew with us spending as much time together as we could. We couldn't be stopped when we were together.

And U.A. is just our next stop on our journey...