INH- CHAPTER 2: What makes you human?

Katsuki bakugou pov

That day...

That God damn day...

I remember it like it was yesterday...

We were playing in the park, and that little nerd was telling me about a heroes quirk he saw. How I could do what they do with my explosions but better. It was just a normal day...

Then that bastard showed up...

He appeared out of a portal and reached out to grab me, mumbling something about his boss needing my quirk. I was horrified as the guy looked like a corpse...

But that damn deku...

He pushed me out the way and was grabbed...

We never saw him again after that...

3 weeks later, the old hag told me what happened...

It makes my skin crawl when I think about it. I was supposed to be taken, but deku saved me from that horror show. It made me angry, how powerless I felt.

2 months after that, a new kid came to our school...

He looked just like deku, just brown hair and eyes. He gave an aura of death, like my life was at risk of being cut short just looking at him.

I already knew that thing already...

It hurt to look at it...

The old hag and pops told me about him, about how a villain created him as some kinda weapon, how he tried to save deku, how he had to do horrible things to people since he was born. At the time, all I understood was two things, he was hurt from what he did, and he tried to save deku...

That was good enough for me...

Back then, I still considered deku a friend, despite my attitude back then. So when I learned about this new kid, I immediately latched onto him. The old hag was probably too honest about the guy, likely due to stress. She told me that deku was now this guy's beating heart and that he was adopted by Auntie inko.

When he arrived, the dynamic of the school changed. The teacher would discourage us from playing with him, saying his quirk was evil and disgusting. I ignored them. The last time I listened, I started to bully my only friend, and he's dead now.

Like my old 'friends' did for me, I started following Y/n around like one of those extras. It didn't feel so bad, though. It was interesting, to say the least. Most of the time, he would scare off bullies, though he wouldn't touch them. When they fought back, I would kick their ass.

Our day to day would follow the routine of school, stop bullies, train, and then him tutoring me. It became that way when he told me his new purpose to achieve dekus dream, when he said that, I felt like it was my duty to help him see it through, as Thanks for the nerd saving my life.

It would stay that way up until we were about 10, or at least I was. Apparently, Y/n was technically almost 2 thousand years old due to his quirks and the evil shit villains made him do. I would, over time, learn just what his life was like due to that bastard. All for one was the name Y/n gave me. He was the one who caused dekus death, and I would kill that bastard.

But that wasn't the point.

We were walking  home after school, it was pouring like a mother fucker. I only stayed dry because Y/n had put me on his back and made a massive umbrella out of flesh and bone, fucking creepy as shit.

Katsuki: I can walk you damn freakazoid...

Y/n: Quiet you, pomeranian, there's half a foot of water, your socks will be wet, and you would not shut up once they were, now le-