INH-Chapter 3: what is the human condition?

Começar do início

Became aggressive...

Forceful...

I didn't like it, I felt scared...

He tried to slip his tongue in my mouth, so I bit it off...

He was furious and once again began beating me...

But it didn't end there, as he started to undress, likely planning on continuing his actions from earlier...

I bit him on the shoulder when he pinned me down. The force of my bite and my fangs made blood spew everywhere...

I was able to use his horror and panic to escape the house...

It was pouring outside...

It rained so hard that I could barely move...

After running for God knows how long, I found myself in an alleyway. The rain falling angle meant I was somewhat protected in there...

I sat there for what felt like hours...

And then the two most important people in my life appeared before me for the first time...

This first was strange boy, only really looking human in shape. Everything else was so inhuman...

That it was almost beautiful...

He had 8 large beady pink eyes even spread out on its head. Everything else was like an armor made of bone, with the exception of what appeared to be an umbrella made of skin and bone protruding from its back.

The second person was the man I would grow to love...

He had ashy blonde hair that looked like an explosion with how wild and spiky it was. His eyes were so beautiful, a bloody red that was fierce and intense.

They asked who I was...

Why I was there...

And after learning about my quirk...

The armored one had dried me off and protected me from the rain...

While the blonde fed me...

When I drank the blood of the bird, I thought it was divine. But when I drank this boys blood, I knew the bird was nothing but shit...

His blood was so sweet, rich, and invigorating. It felt like life was breathed back into my lungs with just the first drop. I had to force myself to take my time as I drank more. It was so hard not to drink it all in one go.

After feeding me, the armored boy revealed his true self and took me home.

It was empty upon our arrival, but the boy didn't appear surprised. Instead, he took me to the bathroom, he gathered warm towels, and a pair of his own pajamas. He bathed me that night, so careful around my cuts, treating me with such care and tenderness. After the bath, he made me food and gave me some of his own blood.

His blood was nice, but it tasted like a mixed bag of different flavors, like someone took every flavor ever and mixed it into a single drink. I was grateful for the blood, but katsuki, as I had learned to be his name, just tasted so much better.

That night when Y/n, as I had learned his name to be, finished feeding me, we simply waited in the living room for inko, or his mother, to come back.

When she arrived, she was startled by my presence, but after being told about me, she immediately showered me in affection.

It wouldn't be long till I was officially her child and Y/n's little sister. He was extremely protective of me and one of the two kindest people I'd ever know.