Introduction

"Hey, s-sorry. I-I didn't see you there. I-I...I'm really really sorry," the boy said as he nervously held Riley's hand.

-Inside the boy's headquarters-
Fear took control as Joy was going crazy around headquarters.

"This girl is freaking cute. We should ask her name. Or-or...ask her to sit with us," Joy squealed.

Fear shook his head. "She might not like us... Or worse, think of us as a jerk or something," he worried.

"Think positive," Joy advised.

The emotions saw Riley look directly at them.

"She's looking at us," Disgust commented.

"She might be hurt, let me help her," Fear worried as he controlled the boy.
-Back to reality-

"A-are you okay? Do you need medical attention? Did I hurt you? Are you-"

"I'm fine," Riley interrupted, with a bittersweet smile. The new boy helped Riley up as they shared a moment of gazing into each other's eyes.

The boy blushed fiercely and Riley noticed it. She gave him another smile and offered a handshake. "Thanks. I'm Riley. Riley Anderson. Nice meeting you..." Riley introduced.

"I-I'm..." the boy stuttered.

-Inside the boy's headquarters-
"C'mon Fear just say the name," Anger ordered.

Fear bit his fingertips. "I can't!" he said.

"Ugh. Just say it already. She's waiting. Girls hate waiting," Disgust told Fear trying to let him press the button.

"Remember that time we tried to introduce ourselves to another pretty girl? That was sad," Sadness reminded Disgust.

"Yeah, but this girl is different. She wouldn't ignore us, and I know it," Joy interrupted and moved Fear aside.

"No, she might not like us," Fear worried and tried to stop Joy.

"Fear, just-"
"No-"
"I'm trying to tell you-"
"She'll think we're pushy-"
"Be positive. Let me-"
"Joy, I-"
The two accidentally pushed the button together, and the boy was about to say his name.
-Back to reality-

"I'm-"

"Riley! Riley! Time for meal celebration," Riley's father called.

Riley chuckled and waved goodbye to the boy before leaving. "See you again someday, bye!" she exclaimed.

-Inside the boy's headquarters-
"That man just ruined the perfect moment," Disgust complained.

Anger took control and made the boy stomp his feet and cross his arms.

"Guys, at least she waved bye-bye," Joy convinced.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure we won't ever see her again," Sadness responded.

"Sadness is right," Fear agreed. "Right?"

Disgust and Anger nodded.

Joy sighed. She knew Sadness was right. "But we need to find a way," she mumbled.

"I know!" she added as she took control.
-Back to reality-

The boy ran after Riley and tried to follow them.

"Riley! Riley!" he called, catching his breath.

Riley narrowed her eyebrows. "Is that?"

She gasped. "It is!" Riley smiled.

The boy smiled and ran faster.

He was meters away when he realized he wasn't the guy Riley was smiling at--well, it was a girl.

"Meg!" Riley called.

The two best friends hugged.

The boy stood still, with Sadness on the controls.

"Oh well, I'll just...I'll just walk away then," he muttered as he slowly went back to the hockey arena.

He sat alone, tucked in his legs, and covered his face with his cap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N So hey, guys! I decided to make an Inside Out Fanfic about Riley...and that guy. I'm sorry, I don't really know his official name...But I saw the guy wearing blue cap with curly hair appear in some trailers or tv spots for milliseconds maybe...I'm pretty sure you saw him too. But I'm gonna give you a screenshot someday.

Yeah, I ship them so much!!! (I think it's canon) But let's see when we see in cinemas!!! :3

Inside Out is showing in theatres June 19, but in our place, I think it's going to show this June 17. So yeahhhh.. X3

I'll be updating next when I watched Inside Out already, and Imma try my best to not give spoilers to those who haven't watched it yet. After all, this story takes place after the last part in the movie, right? (Uhm, maybe not right.) But don't worry. I'll watch it on theatres and update, and tell you if this takes place after the last scene in the movie.

So, I hope you all like my new fanfiction book, and also, I hope it'll be as successful as my other books! :)

Bye guys!

See you at the premiere night! :)