pathological liar.

xxx

Xxx

Xxx.

It's strange that he's already late after asking to see me first. Let me add that I've been here for the last 20 minutes, as stated by MR. White is nowhere to be found.

I went through the trouble of straightening my curly black hair for no reason.

What a waste of time and effort.

I snap out of my earthy thoughts and walk out of the meeting location. This place is bizarre.

The parking area is too far from the restaurant itself.

Now I have to walk.

Could this day get any worse?

I spoke too soon.

Upon entering my car, I feel a tapping on my shoulder and turn to look at the person registering their features.

I'm head to head with blue eyes, tattoo on one side of the neck ending at the back of the ear, double ear piercing, dirty blond spiked hair, sharp jaw.

Button up white shirt, a couple rings, must say would love some fashion advice but trigger number one stranger danger.

'Hate, right?' And he knows my name.

I'm puzzled by the fact that a stranger knows my name and I can't help but wonder why he knows me.

He's a person who a girl like myself shouldn't be afraid of.

He looks like the guy your mom cautioned you not to fall for, but you did anyway.

The one your father told you about.
After a few minutes of me gazing at the stranger, he offers his hand.

"Ace, Ace Whites, is your business partner, family friend, and close stranger." He wiggles his eyebrows, "It's great to meet you, but I apologize for the delay."

I glance at his outstretched hand and execute a'manly handshake' that I learned at the Aquaxfire military academy.

It was an enjoyable experience, to be honest.

We returned to the restaurant (not the cave), which is actually a restaurant, and we opted for the same table.

"So Mr White, why are you opposing the new customer request to supply furniture to their new hotel?" I ask In a monotone tone.

"I never opposed."

"Pardon" I divulge.

What the hell am I doing here then?
Falling for the wrong person.

God help.

"I had the intention of meeting my business partner. Is there anything amiss with that?"

"Mr. White, you lied to my secretary about opposition to the new project just to meet me, correct?"

How AMAZING lets applaud him
(note the sass).

I feel like I need some lemon tea to move past this.

"You can drop the formals I'm Ace, and I lied I mean c'mon it can still be great, I promise I'm good company."

He smiles, showing off his pearly white teeth, and damn, I'm jealous. "Wanna have dinner?"

Mr perfect is a pathological liar. (His blue eyes make him a perfect manipulator):

"Sorry, I need to go, I kind of have a thing to do see you around." hopefully not.

His eyes are filled with disappointment and I feel guilty, but he still grins.

I refrain from staying to watch more of the show.

***

Acera Whites graduated from Stanford University on June 8th, and is now heir to Black and White Corporation. The 'ladies' man' in America, considered the most eligble bachelor.
Infamous business man owning over 5 billion dollars, fastest growing companies in history. Don't let the charms of Acera fool you. He is known to show little or no mercy in the business world.
No more info......

xxx

Well, he has cleaned up. The entire internet can only see 2 pictures of him here.

Stalkers xxx.

Whatever xxx.

It's strange that he doesn't care if people don't recognize him on social media.

He's a stale guy on social media.

I wonder how a businessman looks like he can get 98% of a the female population on earth whipped, manages to get a reputation like the infamous businessman, last time I checked is highly respected and earns himself a title of a business tycoon and he's said to not be friends in the business world.

Is it possible for me to work with someone who is well-known?
Charming thought, but no other option.

Can life get any more miserable?

xxx.

"The important things are always simple"

~Albert Einstein

***

A/N:
Hello, fellow earthlings ....
So what do you think of the chapter?
Do you love your over enthusiastic author?

Q. if your ex didn't want to give you closure what would you do?

30 reads to unlock the 2nd chapter

Lots of love❤

Vote, comment and share xxx.📌

~solemn pen~📌

Dyness xxx.