1 - Jujutsu Highschool

1 year after prologue

Koji stood on a mountain, binoculars in his hand. He imbued a very small amount of cursed energy into the spectacles.

He smirked. He could see it.

It would normally look normal to most people: a enclosed school. But by looking at them with his curse energy imbued binoculars, he could see a dark colored done surrounding the campus.

"Lets hope for a 5 of clubs..." he muttered.

He pulled out his deck of cards and flung the cards in the air.

He held out both of his hands as most of the cards flew into his left hand, but one flew into his right hand.

The 5 of clubs.

"Play!" He called out.

A large gust of wind flew him up into the air and as he tilted to the side he began to float towards the dome.

"God im lightheaded...I definitely shouldve eaten." He groaned.

Over his training period, he had discovered that depending on the number of the card, his body would endure a negative effect. 5's werent the worst...if you hadn't eaten since lunch the day before.

He felt a sharp pain in his head as the wind turned into light, and then into the card again.

He grabbed it. "Weird...looks like my lightheadedness shortened its duration greatly..."

He then looked down as he was plummeting to the ground at a insane speed.

"eeeEEEEE!" He screeched.

"Welcome to Jujutsu High Itadori!" Gojo smiled at a pink hair student.

"Woah Gojo-Sensei! This is awesome!" Yuji Itadori smiled as he held out his hands.

What he didnt expect was a boy to fall into his arms.

"Oh." Yuji blankly said.

Gojo grabbed the boy by the hair and held him in a way so they were looking at eachother.

"How did you get here...Your definitely not a curse..." He muttered.

In a panic Koji grabbed a random card out of his pocket and yelled play.

Gojo, confused, grabbed Itadori and dashed back.

As a light flew into Kojis hands, a handgun appeared.

"Hah!" Koji smiled as he shot a bullet towards Gojos arms.

The bullet seemingly hit something right before it hit Gojo and changed direction into a tree.

Koji stood confused.

"Now who are you, eh?" Gojo tilted his head.

Koji quickly readjusted his stance to a firmer one. "I ask the questions."

Gojo smirked. "If you wanted to even try to be threatening to me, you failed the second you tried that wind move up in the sky." He pointed up to the mountain Koji had once stood on.