Chapter 1

+Marla+

"Your such a slut" one girl screamed to me as I walked down the halls of this hell of a school

"Ew it's loose marla" a boy yelled

A bunch of people whispered things as I walked down

A boy stopped me he was to die for ( not really)

"Hey I heard what they were saying" he spoke

"Y-yeah I'm kinda used to it" I looked down

"I have a question"

"Go and ask" I said not wanting to talk with him

"Let me take you on a date" he smiled

"Uh that isn't a good idea" I sighed

"Please just one" he held my hand which I snatched back

"No" scoffed

All he did was laugh "you really think I like you or wanted to go out with you, no slut I just wanted to spike your drink and make your life more fucking miserable, I was gonna post your nasty body everywhere, but you said no" he laughed in my face

I ran out the school while people was recording and laughing in my face. I ran home as fast I could. what did I ever do to these people they hate me so much, especially Jack he has been my crush since the 1st grade he has never said anything.

I ran as soon as I got to my house my mother was passed out with a needle, she is a junkie all she does is drugs and have sex with guys. there is walking in the house and it's a huge man smirking at me.

"Who are you" he pressed me up against the door and locked it

"Kelly's daughter, who are you" I cried trying to snatch out his grip

All he did was smirk and take me up to the room covering my mouth.

He threw me on the bed and ripped all my clothes off, then punching me in the head. after that my vision got blurry and I pasted out.

++

I woke up to see my body naked and blood on my sheets I guess from the pain he caused. Fuck, I was rapped. I cried I ran to my bathroom and took out my razor cutting. and letting a sigh in Relief that's the only thing that's makes me think straight. I showered still crying feeling disgusting.

Let's start another day of hell shall we. Where life kills me everyday and I'm such a worthless piece of nothing

I play my iPod and put sia on reply. I'm Marla Roberts, I'm 17 I'm a junior in calbasa high school. my mother is what you call a hooker. yes it sounds wrong but it's true, and as for my father be abandon me and started a new family when I was 2 so I have no contact with him. All I have is a phone number I don't dare to call. I have been raped as you can see, I have cuts all over my arms and hip, stomach, no one likes me on the school all because of freshman year. I was dating a guy named Nick larks he seemed to like me or maybe love me so I thought.

One day he told me that if I loved him I would have sex with him and I agreed. so we did it and after that he stopped calling me texting me told people I was disgusting he had a secret camera he record the whole thing. sent it to the whole school people called me nasty I was the "slut" of the school he told people was loose when he was my first. it messed my whole life up but here the story of Marla Roberts. I hope you enjoy.

Ok the story will get good but here is something off the top of my head