The Treasure Island of Dr. McLean

i'm sorry but mike canonically looks like this when he's angry/frustrated... he's such a baby man i'm gonna cry <3

- - -

"You're real naive, arent'cha?"

"You thought what we said about you was true?"

"How stupid can a girl get, huh?"

"What makes you think we should respect you, just 'cause Mike does?"

"I do not like you anymore. Not impressive!"

"You can't even defend yourself. How pathetic is this kid?"

"We don't like you."

"We don't love you."

"We hate you."

"Dusk, wake up!"

*

I jolted awake, and sat up quickly. The force of my jolt caused me to stumble back, and fall from whatever I was resting on. I came to the sudden realization that I had fallen into a body of water, and swiftly scrambled to get back onto whatever I had fallen from. I did so, and discovered that we were on a raft.

"Okay. I'm awake now..." I anxiously said, trembling at the sudden shock of cold water waking me up forcefully. I was now cold, and wet. My two least favourite things.

Perfect...

Mike kneeled by my side, nervously putting a hand on my arm. "Are you okay?" I took a few deep breaths before answering, and bringing my knees up to my chest, in hopes of warming myself up. "Y-Yeah... I'm... fine." He shuffled up beside me, probably with the same goal as me. "Speaking of which..." I looked around. "Where... are we...?" "I dunno. Chris must've set us adrift after we went to sleep."

I sighed, and averted my gaze.

I've heard of mental connections, but... no. That couldn't... They don't think...

"Yeah... Wait! I don't remember anything after dinner!" Scott explained, as he looked at Camp Wawanakwa in the distance. Cameron thought for a moment, before speaking up. "Dinner! That's it!"

"Eww... What is this!?"

"Turkey buttollini. Enjoy your nap- er, meal..."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "We had dinner?" I looked at Mike, who seemed just as lost as I was. "Uh... hm... Oh, right! I was waiting for you to wake up, so we must've missed it..." Scott nervously paced back and forth, mumbling to himself, full of anxiety. "Great, now we're gonna be some stupid shark's dinner..." I watched him in slight confusion. "Shark...?"

/// Dusk ///

"Wait, wait... Scott's scared of... a shark?"

*She began to laugh.*

"Oh my gosh! That's, like, so funny! The guy who framed my sister for a crime is a big wimp!? Yes! I've got ammo! Haha!"

/// End ///

We all stood up, as Mike reassured Scott, slightly unsure himself. "Ah, um... don't worry! He'll never find us in the middle of all this junk. I... think." I looked around, and saw that we were in the middle of some kind of trash pile. "For our sake, I hope you're right, Mike." I added, shaking my head. Mike spotted a fedora in a chest of items, and picked it up, with a small smile. "Hey! Sweet hat!" He gasped, and switched to Manitoba.