Meet the Character!

Name :

Dusk {M/N} {L/N}

Label :

The Sunchild

Age :

15 years old

Birthday :

16th October

- - -

- - -

(i can not draw for the life of me. creds to @baby_carrot_art on picrew!)

Detailed Overview:

She has average-length, ginger/light brown hair that it either always tied into a messy bun, or is not brushed when down. Her choice of clothing almost always revolves around shorts, t-shirts, and/or trainers. Despite this, she had chosen to wear overalls for the competition, just because she knew she would be getting dirty, and moving around a lot.

Her skin colour is that of a peachy tan, and her freckles are always on her face and shoulders, never anywhere else. Even if there were freckles to exist on places such as her legs, they would be covered by socks/shorts. Her eyes, although not visible in the picture, are hazel.

Short Overview:

(H/C - Hair Colour, E/C - Eye Colour, S/C - Skin Colour)

H/C - Ginger

E/C - Hazel

S/C - White

Backstory/Interests:

Dusk isn't what you would call an impulsive individual, however, in some situations, she acts before thinking. This can lead to some problems, as she has caused both mental and physical harm to those around her, despite what has been said or done previously.

She enjoys things that make you appreciate life, such as dangerous or life-risking situations, as she finds them thrilling, and tries to make the most of it. She also tends to pick up on things other people don't, and, before she began competing in challenges on Total Drama: Revenge of the Island, she always evaluated people just before she met them, to get a good overview of what they may or may not enjoy doing.

She speaks the normal English, with a hint of a Southern accent. Of course, she adapts to the people around her, and drops it fairly quickly, although it's still audible if you listen close enough. She got the accent from her father, who she has an amazingly great relationship with, but she sometimes takes it for granted, and fails to see just how much he appreciates her.

When her mother still resided with Dawn, Dusk, and their father, it wasn't the nicest place on Earth. What went on in that house has sworn to be unspoken of, no matter the circumstances under which the subject falls. If the latter is mentioned, all three of them swore to ignore it. Mainly for the two children's sake. It's also partly the reason both Dusk and Dawn are the way they are now. 

Unlike her older sister, Dawn, who prefers to keep to herself, and stay in one spot, Dusk is active. Both physically and mentally. At home, there's almost never a moment of downtime. She's quite agile, and physically fit, despite her slightly shorter build.

Paired with the agility, Dusk adores the Olympics. Every year, she cancels all plans that interrupt the airing of all of her favourite competitions, from all around the world. These competitions are:

- Archery

- Aerobics

- Diving

- Each distance race

- Equestrian

- Gymnastics

- Sport Climbing

- Swimming

They are so incredibly important to her, and the one year that she missed it, she refused to stop making her own competitions, featuring the missed sports, as compensation. Her favourite place to watch the Olympics would be Russia, due to how competitive some people can get during it, as well as all the focus on agility and how graceful each competitor has to be.

Trivia:

- Dusk has a last name. Her full OC name is Dusk Alexis Gordon.

- She is the youngest Total Drama Revenge of the Island contestant.

- There is a two-year age gap in between her and Dawn.

- She is one of the only characters that has supernatural powers.

- She dislikes people who base their entire personality on something they have done, or can do.
      - The same rule applies for people who don't stop talking about their relations or home life.

- She is much more of a bear person, than a dog or cat person.