Chapter 9 - care

Author pov:

Taehyung sighs and helps you to stand up then makes you to sit on the near by bench.

“Just wait here I will be back”

Before you could answer he left the place as you sighs and massage your ankle.

After few minutes he come back with plastic bag.

“Tae where did you went?”

He takes a ointment from the beg .He just knee down to take you foot on his hand.

He removes your shoe and apply on it as you hiss at the burning sensation then he wrap it on bandage.

In this whole time you stare at him. His caring and worried side makes your heart flutter.

After he done with first aid then looks up at you.

“I just first aid it so the pain will gone in the morning if not we will visit the doctor. ”

You nodded.

“Y/n I really sorry”

“Aish Tae stop saying sorry and I'm now alright you already done a first aid. Now tell me did you get hurt anywhere. You roll over the other side of the road” you asked while try to check his head and hand.

He hummed and sat near you.

“No I am alright and What are you doing here?”

“Oh I just came here to get  ttoppoki and some snakes.”

He nodded and looks around to spot the shop near. So he gets up and asked you

“Come we can have some. Can you walk over the shop or I can just buy it here for you”

You shakes your head

“Oh no don't. I think I can walk”

He hums as you stand up and take a step but stubble on the spot. he holds your hand and helps you to walk over the shop.

He made you sit on the chair and order a two ttoppoki.

You two started to eat “hmm it's really tasty”

He giggles at your sight and continue to eat but he stop it suddenly when the spicy hit his tough. He put the chopstick and gulped the water.

“What happend tae?” you asked worried as he is tearing.

“ It's too spicy”

You laughed as he looks cute while saying this with red cheeks because of spicy.

“I think you can't handle spicy foods. Sorry tae I am the one who asked to make it little spicy. wait ., Ajumma one more ttoppoki with less spicy”

You ordered new one for his as he didn't able to this one.

After finishing the food you guys walk out the shop.

He insists you to drop you at home as your injury your ankle so you can't walk home.

He went to start the bike but by his luck it doesn't start. He kick at the tire.

“shit”

He turned to you “YN my bike didn't start. Can I book a taxi for you?”

“Ohh Tae its fine I can walk to home and it's just two streets apart is my home and you treat me like I broke my leg it's just swelled a little.”

You huffed at him. He sighs

“ok then come I will walk you home”

“its o-” before you finish it he glare at you as you shut you mouth and begin to walk with him.