Grudge: 5

The boy looked at his watch. "Is it time yet?" he asked through his earpiece. "Patience, Lucca," a man's voice answered. Lucca frowned. "Yeah, yeah. It's just that waiting here is very uncomfortable," he muttered. The man laughed. "At least be grateful Valentine let you go first. Ten likes you the most after all," he said. Lucca just rolled his eyes, face flushed.

"What about Cloud? Ten seems to like him more than me," he countered. "Cloud is the first one of us she met, of course she likes him better," the man said. Lucca snorted. "I'm pretty sure order doesn't matter here, Demos," he muttered. Demos only laughed.

----------------

27 shifted uncomfortably on the tree bough he sat on. Something was going to happen. He couldn't determine if it was a good or a bad thing. Could it be that one of the two Vongola candidates were going to die? Good or bad. 27 gripped a tree branch tightly.

His instincts screamed at him. "Ten! Aida! Stop the fight!" he yelled. The two looked at him curiously, but jumped to interfere with the battle. 27 joined them.

Xanxus and Isamu were about to strike each other again until three figures got in the way. "27?!" Xanxus shouted in surprise. Reborn's eyes widened. What was 27 doing?

27 looked at Xanxus and Isamu. "You should fight the other opponent that's trying to kill both of you," he said and pointed to something.

"Hahaha! My, my, 27 you have good intuition," a voice said. A man in a dark cloak appeared, his face covered. "Who are you?" 27 asked. The man chuckled with no kindness whatsoever. "Your friend, Hell Angel should know me," the man said. Ten's jaw dropped. "You're.... Broker. Why are you here?! You're supposed to be dead!" she yelled.

Broker only laughed. "You shouldn't say such a thing when you should be dead too!" he retorted. Ten only glared daggers at him in response. "Why are you here?" 27 asked. Broker gave him a malicious smile. "Why, to end Vongola of course! The Estreano Family sent me," he said. 27's eyes widened.

----------------

Reborn stood there, along with Colonello, Basil, Shamal, Ken, Chikusa, Dino, and Squalo. "Let us out! In this situation, you'll have no objections right?" Reborn said. The Cervello looked at each other, nodded, and pressed the button. "Let's go, kora!" Colonello cheered and surged forward.

(Just to make things clear, all the Arcobaleno are adults)

Reborn stopped him. "Wait," he said. Leon turned into x-ray goggles. "They aren't off," Reborn said angrily.

"Ushishishi~ about that..." Bel said, as he now stood next to Xanxus along with Mammon. "We tinkered around with the cage and don't try to get out forcefully or the cage will explode," Mammon informed. They all glared at the two through the screen. "Seriously? At a time like this too..." Shamal murmured.

----------------

"In that case, it seems we have to kill you," 27 said. Broker only laughed again. "You should just step back and let me kill them. After all, this has nothing to do with you," he suggested. 27 smirked. "Have you not heard about the newly formed alliance among Vongola, Hell Angel, and I?" the assassin asked. Broker's smile faded. "I see. I suppose, then, that'll have to eliminate you along with Vongola. In the meantime..." he said.

His arm shot out and a bullet raced towards Isamu's chest. Isamu stood frozen. Suddenly Ten was there, deflecting the bullet with her black bladed katana. "Not this time," she snarled. Broker only scoffed but smiled. "You've grown stronger, Hell Angel. I hope to fight you in the near future. Until then, rest up and enjoy seeing your dear old family again~" he exclaimed and disappeared.

27's eyes widened. "They're coming back?" he yelled. Ten's eyes flared with anger, but she kept quiet. "27, the match," she said. 27 looked at her and nodded. He turned to the Cervello. "Can you postpone the Sky match until further notice? I'm sure the 9th will understand," 27 asked. The Cervello looked at each other. "Very well. The Sky match will be postponed unless the 9th says otherwise," they said and walked off as if nothing happened.

27 sighed in relief then turned to Xanxus and Isamu. "You two should be on guard at all times. It would be best if you stay in the same premises for awhile for safety precautions," he said. The other two cried out in protest. "No way I'm staying under the same roof with Mr. Anger Issues over here!" Isamu protested.

"Tch, I can't live with scum like him," Xanxus snorted. 27 glared at the both of them. "Are you both idiots? Not only are your lives on the line, but the existence of Vongola is too! We need you to stick together," he lectured. 27 tried and tried to convince them but they would not be swayed.

"Both of you," said Ten in a quiet voice. Her eyes were shaded. They all looked at her. Suddenly, her head snapped upwards revealing her enraged eyes. "Don't you both know that if you don't stick together, Vongola has ten times the chance of being diminished? Xanxus, you of all people should know this. No matter what the internal occurrence, Vongola is one when external trouble comes!" Ten snapped.

They were all quiet. "Tch," Xanxus said and walked off. "Xanxus!" 27 called but was stopped by Hell Angel. "It's alright. Xanxus doesn't have to voice his consent," she explained. 27 nodded. Ten turned to Isamu. "Please. You don't have to talk to each other. Just try to stay in one place," she said. Isamu scowled. He muttered a yes grudgingly.

------------------

"Yo! You must be Irie. I'm an old friend of Tenshi and Tsuna. Call me Lucca!" the boy said with a smile. The red head stared blankly back at him. "There's something called the front door. Try it sometime," Irie muttered but offered a smile.

"Where's Ten?" Lucca asked. Irie glanced at the sniper strapped on Lucca's back. "They went to watch the Sky match of Vongola," he answered. Lucca frowned. "Vongola? Why's that?" the boy replied. "Ten and Tsuna are in an alliance with them," Irie replied. Lucca chuckled. "It's been quite awhile then, since I've seen them," Lucca sighed, his smile turning bitter.

"I don't think she'll ever forgive them."