Hell's Angel: 2

Tsuna woke up groggily as he heard shouts from Isamu's room. It was the weekend. Tsuna stuck his head out and watched as his brother run downstairs to the bathroom. "Good morning, Tsuna," Reborn greeted. Tsuna nodded and smiled. Although Reborn came solely to train Isamu, the hitman treated Tsuna kindly.

As usual, Tsuna went out to town to buy groceries for his mother. Tsuna was greeted by the shop owners, who knew him since Tsuna often stopped by. They gave him little snacks- like candies and such- as he left.

--------------

Tsuna went to his usual spot at the park on a bench. There, he contacted his fellow assassin, Tenshi.

Cielo27: Found out Reborn is tutoring my brother

Tenshi: Reborn? The world's greatest hitman?

Cielo27: Yep, that's the one

Tenshi: Heh, your brother's gonna get hell rained down on him. Well, it's not like he doesn't deserve it....

Cielo27: Did you see the pay that Smoking Bomb sent me? Do you think he's really going to kill Isamu?

Tenshi: Of course. The little son of a gun deserves it

Cielo27: I should keep an eye out just in case....

Tenshi: Just saying, 27, your brother ain't worth it

Cielo27: I know, I know. But still, he's family

Tenshi: Do as you see fit then. Btw, I'm coming to Namimori

Cielo27: Eh? Why?

Tenshi: the Ring Conflict is going to happen soon

Cielo27: Dear God, please dont tell me Varia is coming to town

Tenshi: Just like Santa, 27, just like Santa

---------------

Tsuna left for school early again. This time, someone else was awake. "Good morning, Tsuna," Reborn said. Tsuna smiled as he prepared his bento. "Have a fun day," he heard the man say as Tsuna left.

Another mother, he supposed.

--------------

"Students, meet Gokudera Hayato. He's a transfer student from Italy," Nezu-sensei said. The said silver headed boy scowled at them. As he took a seat, Gokudera kicked Isamu's seat. Isamu scowled back. Tsuna pursed his lips. Well, Smoking Bomb definitely had a serious hate towards Isamu.

After class, Isamu left immediately as did Gokudera. Tsuna followed his twin brother from a distance, worried of what events might occur. Tsuna arrived at the back of the building, watching the two argue. "The CEDEF and the 9th chose you? How pathetic," Gokudera snarled. "Tch, and you can do better?" Isamu sneered.

As the duo started fighting, Tsuna was about to step forward and stop it until a large hand stopped him. He looked up to see Reborn shaking his head. Tsuna bit his lip. Tsuna went back to his classroom and got his things. He picked up his phone and called Smoking Bomb.

--------------

Gokudera looked down briefly at his phone. It was Cielo27.

"Hello?" the bomber asked, slightly annoyed being called during a fight. "I gave you the info for acknowledgement, bomber boy, not to kill the candidate," 27 said. "Tch, this brat is hardly fit for being Vongola Decimo! He's a complete-"

"Don't you think I know that? I know a lot about Isamu, perhaps more than I need to. Still, respect the 9th's choices," 27 snapped. Gokudera dodged Isamu's punches. "Sorry, but I can't. Isamu is too simple minded to be Decimo. Bye," he answered and hung up. Tsuna cursed and went back to the battle.

They were both worn out by the time Tsuna returned. Reborn looked at him then back at the battle. "Triple the bombs!" Gokudera shouted and threw his dynamite. Isamu dodged this and kicked some of it back at Gokudera. Isamu smirked and ran away, knowing full well that the bomber would die.

Tsuna, despite being a cold-hearted assassin, was a kind boy who deeply cared for other people. He jumped at Gokudera, knocking him away from the dynamite. After such an ordeal, Gokudera looked at the mute boy with sparkling eyes. "You're not like your brother, are you? You just saved my life. Thank you!" he said. Tsuna smiled and blushed, a little embarrassed at the gratitude.

Reborn strode towards the two and knelt in front of Tsuna. "You're hurt," he noted looking at a small scratch on Tsuna's cheek. Tsuna only shook his head and smiled, indicating it wasn't a big deal. "I'll take you to the nurse, um..." Gokudera said. "Tsuna," Reborn stated. Gokudera repeated his name. Tsuna smiled, happy that he made a new friend.

----------------

Tsuna waited for Tenshi at the park. Tenshi was a trained assassin who met Tsuna on a mission to infiltrate the Estreano family. "You know, directions would've been nice," a voice said. It was Tenshi. (Tenshi looks like the girl in the picture at the beginning of the chapter) "I see you're not alone, Ten," Cielo27 answered. "Heya, 27, long time no see!" Aida chirped. (A pic for her will come in the next chapter)

"Hi, Aida. Where are you two going to stay?" 27 asked. Ten shrugged. "Maybe Irie's house? Or do you think Spanner's apartment would be the better option?" she answered. 27 smiled mischievously. "Definitely Shoichi's," he stated. Ten smirked, knowing that Irie was uncomfortable around the two. "Irie it is then. Later, 27," she said and the girls left.

Oh, was Shoichi going to be mad at him.