Life of a 'Dame': 1

Tsuna woke up earlier than his mother and brother. He left the quiet house early as to not see his abusive twin brother, Isamu. He continued walking through the quiet neighborhood streets. An old woman smiled and waved at him. He returned it with a small, shy smile. Tsuna walked through the school gates, carefully avoiding the glancings of the disciplinary committee.

He set his stuff down at his desk and sat with his phone. He texted away.

Cielo27: Hey, Tenshi

Tenshi: Geez, 27 I thought I told you to call me Ten

Cielo27: But Tenshi sounds more ladylike

Tenshi: Seriously? Ten sounds cooler though

Cielo27: Touché. Anyways, did you hear about the Vongola Decimo candidates? It seems that Xanxus is one of them

Tenshi: Yeah, never going to hear the end of that from Aida

Cielo27: How can she even like him? He's so violent and not to mention he's really loud

Tenshi: Hell if I know. But what really interest me was the other candidate

Cielo27: I know. If he's chosen, God save our poor souls

The second candidate: Sawada Isamu

-----------------

As usual, Isamu took Tsuna's lunch as his own. Luckily, Tsuna made two extras.

"You'll get even fatter if you keep eating my lunch," Tsuna wanted to say but he didn't. After all he was supposed to be a mute. Tsuna decided to eat on the roof. Hibari was there of course and Tsuna gave him a bento. The brunette was fairly surprised the older boy enjoyed eating his homemade bento. But all the same it made Tsuna happy.

They ate in silence, watching the school's entrance. Hibird fluttered along, singing the Namimori school song. The little bird landed on Hibari's head and looked at Tsuna with beady eyes. Tsuna giggled and fed the little bird a grain of rice. Hibari only watched the younger boy.

------------

After class Tsuna was beat up by his twin brother and his cronies. Tsuna let them. After hacking up his own blood, the bullies were satisfied and ran off. Tsuna cleaned himself up before heading home.

"Tsu-kun! What happened to you?" his mother, Nana exclaimed worriedly. Tsuna glanced at Isamu but replied with a smile. "Nothing bad kaa-san. I just fell down the stairs," he lied. Nana frowned. "You're so clumsy Tsu-kun. You should be more careful," she said and patted her son's head. Tsuna grinned widely. At least his mother loved him.

-----------

The next day, Tsuna woke up to his brother yelping. He rushed downstairs to see what the problem was. His brother, fallen down and trembling, was at the front door where a tall, handsome man stood. The man was wearing a fedora with an orange stripe and a suit. Atop his fedora was a small green lizard.

"Cioussu," he greeted. Tsuna nodded at him, slightly bewildered and attempted to help his brother up. Isamu slapped his hand away. "I don't need your help Dame-Tsuna," he snapped. The fedora man's eyes glared at him. Bam! Next to Isamu's head was a bullet hole. "First lesson, Isamu: respect your family members," he said in an ever so calm voice.

Isame tch'ed at him and got up. "Isu-kun, Tsu-kun? Who's at the door?" Nana, just awakened, asked. The man answered. "I'm Reborn. From now on I'll be Isamu's home tutor," he said. Nana smiled. "Oh, you're the one Iemitsu was talking about. Please, enjoy your stay," she replied. Reborn nodded his head and looked at the twin brothers.

Isamu had blue eyes and slightly flatter hair. Tsuna had caramel eyes and more spiky hair. Reborn smiled at Isamu, indicating anything but kindness.

"Hope you live through my training"

-----------------

Tsuna jumped out the window to head to his mission. He wore all black. A hoodie with sleeves pulled up to the elbows that covered his hair. A mask to cover his face. Black gloves. Black pants and combat boots.

He arrived at Kokuyo land. Entering the building, Tsuna took great precaution. "Kufufufu~ welcome back, Cielo27," a voice said. "Mukuro, come out. You're the one that called me here," Cielo27/Tsuna demanded. Mukuro appeared in a haze of mist. He smiled mischievously. "Same as ever, 27. I suppose you got my message?"

27 rolled his eyes at the obvious question. "Here," he said stuffing a roll of paper in the illusionist's hands. "The Vongola Decimo candidates. Make sure to burn it afterwards," 27 informed. Mukuro let out another kufufu. "Till we meet again, 27," he said and disappeared. 27 eyed Chrome who stood, watching. He nodded at her and she did back.

Cielo27 ran off and disappeared into the night.