THE TRAIN

Y/N POV :-

The train was very crowdy that even people are literally hugging each other seeing that my only thought was to run away from here and get on a bus but i am so tired to that today .

[A/N :- TIRED my ass she is lazy] .

so i just left my body loose and relaxed and here i am at the very end of the corner . having the pole right in front of my face .

personal thanks to the crowd because where i am now its just because of them.

Y/N - its gonna take one hour for sure to reach my precious big house . * murmuring to herself*

I took out my phone and started scrolling through my social media * Hornybee_v * If you wonder , that's my id on instagram.

and then a strong and masculine perfume hit my nostrils making me turn to look at that certain men .

A tall figure , perfect masculine arms , chest , shoulder . smooth ,shiny black hairs . cunning eyes and his Adam's apple and his sexually attracting long figures and his--

Shit he caught me drooling over him , I turned my back at him at fast as i could and pretended to scroll again .

the train stopped at a station and more people get in . now , its extremely crowded that i am surrounded my people and their back facing me .

And a person's front on my back , i took a look behind just to see the man on whom i was drooling a while ago .

i turned my body towards him in order to maintain some distance but then i felt his hand on my ass pulling me more closer to him .

my boobs touched his hard chest , we had an eye contact and by his look i can tell that he was testing if i would be shocked or something . but it's not like i mind getting fucked this hot guy right here , right now .

when i felt that he was grabbing my butt and my waist by his other hand then I putted my hand on his shaft and started rubbing my hand slowly but deeply on his pants .

he closed him eyes and leaned a little forward towards my ear

" turn around " he whispered with a deep voice .

i turned and then felt his shaft literally in between my ass and his upper body on my back bending me over .

he started humping and rubbing his dick on my ass while grabbing my waist tightly

" do you like it ? you little slut ." i nodded my head but he pinched my nipple harshly which made me bit my lower lip harshly to stop from moaning out aloud .

" yea i like it , please don't stop "

" i am gonna fuck you right now don't you dare to make any voice babe ".

"oh please i would love it ".

he slowly pulled up my skirt , removed my panty and then thrusted his clothed massive shaft on my revealed pussy .

i was dripping wet by now while looking around if someone was watching us but no they were so busy in their own world that they won't even notice if someone is getting fucked behind their back .

i felt his figures inside my hole going deep at a slow pace letting me adjust to his long thin figures . and then started to thrust faster and faster . i came on his hand left hand while his right one was on my mouth to cover up my moans .

then he pushed be down on my knees and took out his veiny , thick and long shaft his pant zipper . rubbed it a few time to cover it up from his precum .

i took it in my hands and started to thrust up and down as fast as i could then i pulled it in my mouth , sucking , spiting , licking at his d1ck . he clutched my hair harshly and thrusted his di6k in my mouths touching my back of throat .

after a few more thrushes he came in my mouth .

" don't you dare to spit it out , suck it in ".

but instead my spitted it out and i don't know why but it felt like someone throwed water at me causing me wet or it's just his sperms that literally wetted my clothes when i spitted it out which caused me to close my eyes tightly .

"Y/N , FUCKING WAKE UP NOW WE ARE GONNA GET LATE TODAY BITCH".

i opened my eyes to see my personal pet , my best friend barking at me .

" GET READY AS FAST AS YOU CAN NOW ".

"NO , I am taking break today you should go i have a damage to fix now ". i was wet , really wet . did i watched porn last night ? NO .

ahhhhhhh masturbating in morning will be frustrating as hell .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE !