UNDER THE TABLE :}

The mafia boss entered the building as everyone started bowing down to him . while he just ignored them and headed towered the meeting room .

The room became completely silent and everyone stood up from their seats in both respect and fear for their ruthless boss

The room became completely silent and everyone stood up from their seats in both respect and fear for their ruthless boss .

he walked towards his respected chair and sat on it just like who he is .

A BOSS .

And motioned them with his fingers to have their seats

And motioned them with his fingers to have their seats .

" sir , madam kim's secretary called to let us know that she might be late for today's meeting ,so shall we start with the meeting ?". his secretary said.

" Let's just wait until she arrives ". even tho he hates when someone is not punctual but here the case if different he has to change his norms for his lovely irritating wife .

Tae's POV ;

ohh ! how can i forget how much my love , loves to defy me every time she get a chance to . I already warned her yesterday about this meeting but seems like now she is testing my word . don't worry my hot wifey , I will make you a mess today . right here , beside me , you will beg me to stop but now it will be my turn to defy you . and you will like it instead of hating that . I will fu---

His chain of thoughts were broken when he heard sound of expensive heel clicking against the tiles and then the door opens and there she was , the mafia queen herself after getting 9.5 minutes late .

{A/n :- forgive me for being dramatic but I'm liking it . ARE YOU ? }

 ARE YOU ? }

He looked at her from head to toe and then his eyes met hers which were looking at him in a mocking way And he knows exactly why

So , rather then giving her an angry look for her childish act . he smirked at her making her to frown while walking towards him .

Y/N POV

What the hell Man I planned the whole "Getting late " drama just to see him smirking ? Nah , if he didn't get frustrated than i am gonna feel like I am missing my most wanted work on my to do list . common bring your sexy self out and seduce him and then let's see how much he can control .

Y/n passed a smirk at him before seating on her chair .

"Start the meeting now" . Y/n announced and the meeting started .

It's been 2 hours Everyone was concentrated except the couple .

Suddenly taehyung felt a hand on his thigh , he looked at the hand and then followed his eyes towards the owner of the precious . delicate looking hand and ohh the owner is not so delicate .

Y/n pretended to be concentrated on the meeting but He already got what she was trying to achieve . Taehyung held her hand which was trying to climb his mount Everest And placed his hand on her upper thigh .

y/n eye widened at his action but did nothing .

taehyung pulled her chair closer to him and moved his hand towards her pussy . y/n tried to stop him but he clutched her both hand by his one hand .

His thumb circled her clitoris which made her shivered till her toe .

y/n looked at him with shocked but as well as pleading eyes telling him to stop . but her had other plans today .

Taehyung tilted hid head a little having a seductive look in his eyes as if he was saying " You bought it on your own ".

she closed her eyes when he fasten his phase and leaned in the chair while spreading her legs a little to give him some more space .

he smirked watching her reactions and slipped his fingers inside her .

y/n gasped and closed her eyes tightly .

"Please Stop Tae , I'm sorry ". she whispered to him .

"Don't you love teasing me , my love but what happens to you when i do the same . hmm?". then he thrusted his ring and middle finger inside her while checking if anyone was seeing them .

a low moan escaped from y/n's lips which made her to bite her own lower lip harshly .

Y/n POV :-

DAMN ! Even his figures are enough to throw me on cloud nine . It feels really GOOD .

SHE was about to reach her orgasm but the meeting room's lights were turned on and the slide panel was offed indicating that the presentation was over .

which made Taehyung to take out his hand while y/n who was breathless a while ago had to calm herself down and held her cold look .

Everyone left the room after dispersal of the meeting but they both were still there .

Seeing her duality he chuckled at her .

she looked at him with frustration and spat " FUCK YOU , KIM" . and headed towards the door to leave but she was blocked by Taehyung .

Who later locked the door and pulled her closer to him by holding her waist and whispered .

"Surely we will , Mrs. KIM and you will beg for me to stop ".

He bended her over the table and🎉🔫 .....

ahm ahm !!!!!🌚

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT ! 🥴😆

NOW , Go and study mid term exams still exist .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE 👍😄