Giving a small, forced smile, Umji was about to put her AirPod back in until she was interrupted. "Hey, I heard about the whole post thing.. I'm really sorry about that."

Boom. The pity.

She knew it would somehow come up. She knew nobody could look her in the eye without any form of pity. She just didn't expect someone to be this straight forward with it.

Umji glanced at the girl besides her, but what shocked her was there was no form of pity. Almost like a fake pity, making fun of her and laughing in her face. A fake form of sympathy.

Whatever was shown in her eyes, she doesn't care about the situation, she doesn't even feel sorry. No pity at all.

Muzuki's "awkward" smile falls, a frown placing onto her lips. "Did I do something? Are you okay?" Snapping out of her trance, Umji gave a tight-lipped smile, not making eye contact. "Yeah I'm fine."

The purple haired girls frown was still on her lips. "Well if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here." Umji almost rolled her eyes at this.

Yeah, sure you are. The bell rang, indicating that class was going to start.

The two girls didn't talk after that. They did their notes and then after class was finished, Muzuki handed back her pencil and immediately left.

Umji packed up all her things and took out her phone. Sighing, she finally decided to check her social media.

When she went on Instagram, she saw a lot of her comments was filled up about the situation. She knew they saw and probably thought she was disgusting.

Some did, but surprisingly a decent amount didn't. Some empathized that a lot of teenage girls fall for the same situation and the same thing happens, and nobody should be slutshamed about it.

Umji deeply believed that was true.

She shouldn't be getting slutshamed about something that was supposed to be private. It wasn't any of their business anyway.

She decided to post on her story speaking up about all of this.

ka__ngumji posted on their story!

After she posted on her story, she started to get notifications from her friends and followers on Instagram

She ignored them and opened up her messages.