✧ 24

Haechan woke up at 2:33 PM

Haechan woke up at 2:33 PM. It was currently his day off and he spent it sleeping all day.

Surprisingly, he's been able to get more and more sleep. With the help of his girlfriend, Umji, his insomnia has gotten better.

Yawning, he goes onto his phone to see what notifications he got.

Likes from his instagram posts, texts from his group chat, and a text from Umji.

my umji 🤍

good morninggg
idk if ur up yet but i hope you slept well :)
Delivered

good afternoonn baby
sry i just woke up
i slept well surprisingly hbu?

HIII
thats good omg!! i slept okay :)
youve been sleeping with no problems that makes me happyyy

okay? has anything been bothering you?

oh im fine just studying has been keeping up recently

ohhh okay.. well if you ever feel bothered you can talk to me okay?

okay ty hyuck :)
i gtg ill ttyl byeee

alright bye i love you 🤍

i love you too :)
my sun ☀️ loved this message
Seen

Did I do something wrong? Haechan thinks to himself. Getting bothered on how his girlfriend was acting towards him. She doesn't have to tell him if she doesn't feel comfortable, but he just hopes he didn't do anything wrong.

He got up from his bed and left his room, seeing Mark sitting on the couch.

I need to talk to someone about this. Haechan walked up to Mark and sat down by him. Silence filled the air. Mark looked over at him, waiting for him to say something.

But he didn't. Haechan couldn't. He felt trapped in his own bubble, his own thoughts. Does Umji hate him? Is he doing a bad job as a boyfriend? Does she want them to break up?

Before he could think anymore, Mark nudged the boys shoulder, making him snap out of it and look at him. Mark raised a brow, wondering what has the boy so deep in thought.

Sighing, Haechan thought about his next words carefully, hesitating before saying them. "Am I... a bad boyfriend?" He asked, looking down at his hands instead of Mark's face.