✧ 20

Haechan was spending most of his break with Umji, having the time of his life

But now, it was time for him to get back to work. Which was to promote their new album and title track, Ay-yo.

Umji was also back to studying for her tests and working at the convenience store.

The two made sure to always keep in contact and to talk when they're free.

Currently, Umji was crammed in her room, studying her life away. She had her AirPods in, blasting Radiohead through them.

It was 10:13 pm, and she's been studying since 7 pm. Barely giving herself a break.

Her roommate, Emy, was getting worried. She didn't want the girl to overwork herself. She didn't even see her walk out to get a snack or some water!

Umji finally finished studying and reviewing, putting her highlighters down and stretching. She cracked her back, neck, arms, leggs, knuckles, and anything she could crack.

Then, she turned off her music and put away her AirPods so she could leave her room.

Umji opened up the door and walked out, seeing Emy sitting down on their couch.

The girl noticed her walk into the kitchen. Seeing her black hair tied up into a high messy ponytail and her black tank top and plaid pajama pants, also her wearing her glasses.

Emy got up and followed her, seeing Umji get a glass of cold water. "I haven't seen you come out of your room until now, is everything alright?" Umji nodded, putting down the almost-empty glass before replying, "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry. I was just studying for my tests."

The french nodded, sitting down on one of the stools before giving her a soft smile. "Please let me know if you need anything, also don't overwork yourself okay?"

Umji returned the smile, and washed the cup she used for water. After that, she turned around and thanked Emy. "Thank you, and I'll let you know, I promise."

"Okay.. as long as you're okay. Now you should go get some rest," Umji agreed, and said goodnight before walking to her bedroom.

Once she arrived in her room, she closed her door and walked into her bathroom to get ready for bed.

She took off her glasses and washed her face, doing her skincare. She puts on a face mask and sets a timer for 5 minutes before she gets a text. Or multiple to be exact.

my sun ☀️

heeeelllooooo
hiiiiii
hi
hello
heyyyy
😇😇😇😇😇