As he sat up now that from had Koneko on his lap who was very comfortable he stroked her head and smiled.

Koneko(Danny-Senpai how do you feel now)

Danny(Far better as that Finally out from the Bottomless heart-surrounded hell)

Koneko(I'm glad Meow Don't ever change that unbelievably Kindness that you have Danny-Senpai)

Danny(I Promise I won't ever again)

Ravel(Hello Danny)As that now as that from how as that Koneko now as that from how as that from pouted now as that normalness as that from there Rivalry

Koneko(Keep Away Fried Chicken)

Ravel(What did you just call me?!)

Koneko(Fried Chicken)

Ravel(Yeah! Well....Y-You smell like Tuna Stpuid cat!)

Koneko(Stupider!)

Ravel(Idot!)

Koneko(Shorty!)

Ravel(S-Shorter!)

Koneko(Fried Chicken!)

Danny(Alright enough as that no need now as that for a fight as that I already know that you are both Rivals as that added we just came off the War from Humanity vs the supernatural no need to go full-scale war against each other)

Ravel(I-it's not that I need your Stpuid help or anything I don't! This cat has just been making fun of me that's all!)

Danny(Whatever you say Ravel-Chan but that by the way)

Ravel(Yes?)As he patted her head

Danny(Thank you for everything and I'm Sorry for what happened during that time we met when I fought against Riser and Almost tried to Kill you I'm sorry)

Ravel(That wasn't your fault I mean sure now as that from indeed was scary but that's because of what happened to you Right)

Danny(So you know the truth)She nodded from the truth

Ravel(Yeah as that Serafall made me understand everything from why you changed as that became that way but.........I'm just glad you are back to being who you are and always have been from truth Despite your evil cold nature)

Danny(I know But thank you for waiting on me for so long now that even from all that happened)

Ravel(Of course I would've waited! for you Just promise me that You'll never go down that path once more nor ever be that way again)

Danny(I promise those days are over from the moment now as that from how as that after everything that happened)

Ravel(Good that's more than enough for me)As that he turned back to Koneko now known for jealousy and he patted her head.