Sun wukong*Thoughts*(That Snake again)

Danny(Indra Saved you last time this time you won't be so lucky)

Danny now as that Defeated Sun wukong now as that from how as that from the truth now as that up now as that shocker now as that from how as that no good now as that of the common matter now as that from how as that vs Danny's group now as that from how as that power is nothing now as that from the truth as that known from how as that common matter now as that of the fact now as that proved the point now as that from what was needed vs what wasn't.

Rias(Brother what's going on?!)

Sirzech(I don't know!)

Devil1*Pain*(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SIRZECH-SAMA HELP ME!!!!! IT HURTS SO MUCH MAKE IT STOP!!!!)

Devil2*Pain*(HELP US!!!!!!!!!)

Shocker now as that from turned to the undead now as that from how as that known from truth now as that how as that from fault now as that was now but that nonetheless

Sirzech(This is all Danny's fault! He turned our armies into monsters!)

Sun wukong(N-No)

Rias/co(-!)

Sun Wukong(T-This is the effect of using the Necronomicon the Book will grant you but for a price and this is it)

Sirzech(No! The Necronomicon doesn't have an effect!)

Danny(Foolishness as that seems for yourselves now as that what power now as that gets you nowhere now as that mere nonsense of the truth as that from how as that all of this Sirzech is your fault for your never-ending greedy for power)

But then now as that Rias screamed now as that wasn't good now as that horror as that of the truth as that was known but that nonetheless now of the fact that was truth vs lies.

Sirzech(RIAS!!!!!!!)

Danny(MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW YOUR TRUE FORM TO SHOW THE WORLD THE MONSTER YOU ARE!)