Danny(-!)

As thus now as that self-realization of Irina allowed a drastic change in her body as she grew an additional pair of Demonic wings Irina and the others were all surprised even Danny himself at her second pair of wings Irina suddenly felt a huge surge of power she then joined now as continued.

Danny(Well done you never cease to amaze me)

Irina(Let's enjoy later we still need to deal with things first before it's too late as she's no Holy in my book not anymore she's just a monster like her)

He smirked as he was happy that the Irina in front of him wasn't a Deceiving monster like the one he knew from the truth of the previous timeline known from.

Thus, that headed off as that back to Kuoh as that from the school gates as that Danny and co a-waited now as that from how that came now as that before them.

Danny(It's about time another 5 minutes now as that would've been locked up now as that ah well too bad so sad)

Rias(Danny give my rook and Bishop back to me!)

Danny(Give back????? I don't remember taking them from you as they were the ones that came to me and last night I came inside of them~)

Asia(You fucked me so much last night I lost count)

Koneko(I stop counting after16 last night)

Danny(Vs it Rias it's over as that you failed to see the truth as that before your eyes the supernatural/Pantheons world is finished meaning that soon you are going to die by my very hands and there is nothing you can do to stop me)

Thus now as that off as that from school as that from what needed to be done as that changed now as that alot as that from how as that once stood before now as that he was happy now as that from how as that compared to the bs before as that was known from the truth of the fact.

Many things now as that were planned but that from fact now as that what needed to be done now as that from the truth before him as that went into Sairaorg now as that from how as that crossed his mind now as that from how as that from Odin now as that mix now as that from how as that known now as that of truth as that thus now as that from upcoming those who were scared weak to fight back now as that finally took stand now as that from how as that from what needed to be done now but then from how as that vs once more.

Danny(So that you filled up your trash can with more trash huh?)

Rias(Taunt us as much as you want to Danny we have lord Odin on our side as well as the Asgardians against you!)

Danny(Oh poor Rias as that you still failed to see the truth before you as that from how completely powerless you are to stop me no matter how or who you have on your side you can't nor ever will Defeat me it's hopeless)

Rias(Too bad for you we will Destroy our nightmare and my new Bishop here to destroy you)

Danny(Unreal)

Azazel(And I thought that Vail and Varley's existence was a joke now Danny's living true existence is a living nightmare Good thing I chose the right side after all)

Sairaorg and Yasaka made up their minds and joined Danny now as that from the truth as that knew the truth as that the end of the supernatural now as that from Death now as that because of Danny true peace as that was coming now as that true change as that was needed as that from how as that those that kiss ass to Sirzech and treat him as the best thing in the world as a God no longer that was the case.