Irina(Your cock~! I love it I'm Addicted to it your cock~!)

He made her go back now as that snaked up her breasts now as that from how as that from was in his mouth now as that from she was on her back now as that from how as that hard fast long thrust from how as that from stronger deeper than before now as that from how as that experience even more incredible for her.

Orgasm after Orgasm now as ripped throughout Irina's Body now as that due to the slipperiness from how that only made it easier for him to move in and out of her from how it felt as he gave her ass that punishing whack Danny had Irina in that breathless kiss even though she was mid of her climax she tried to fight back against him but that proved useless against the overwhelming known strength of Danny as even though she felt her insides that were coated from pure white seed and she was sored/exhausted behind belief she hoped that her lover wasn't done using her body yet.

He smirked now as that from brought her up to the wall as that from drunk her milk as that her face of pure pleasure she wrapped her arms to kept his head to her neck from how as that she was moaning at the top of her lungs sure knew that she wasn't going to be able to talk for the rest of the day/time.

Irina(Kya~! I'm Cumming~!)

As that from when he whacked her ass now as that from known as that thus now as that from short hard mid-thrust from how she was in the hair now as that from how as that truth now as that from how as that he came forward now as that from buried his face between her breasts now as that from sucked on both roughly squeezed them tight as that from both of her nipples that were in his mouth now as that he swirled his tongue around them now as that from how as that known.

Irina(Oh Fuck~! Never stop fucking me, Fuck me FUCK ME!)

He turned her around and picked up her right leg now as that on the wall how as that held her clit now as he put one finger in her ass now and that thus he hit the 2 best places her ass and breasts now knew the truth as that juices from her orgasm as that came from the action she used her right hand to breach to the wall as she moaned in pleasure because of the new position had offered.

Irina(You're so big~! Keep going and don't stop~! Yes, yes, yes!~ Keep doing that keep fucking me in the Air such as this~!)

As that from how as that he made sure that now as that both of her hands were to the wall now as that from how as that from he slammed back now as that deep short hard fast powerful thrust as that from how as that from She was moaning such as a whore against the perfect Penis now as that even known was full now as that still now as that found room to shoved in and out of her.

Danny bent Irina over now as that how as that stood above her now as that from held both of her arms as her feet touched the floor now as that from how as that continued to make love to her.

Irina(You're so big Dan-Kun~! You're touching my womb once more keep fucking me just like that it feels so good~)

Danny(Fuck! Such a naught girl how the fuck were you even Holy now as that having a body that was meant for sin)

Irina(Oh yes Dan-Kun please punish me for seducing you Oh yes Please harder!)

Danny(As you wish erotic Irina)

Irina*Thoughts*(Damn this is so fucking Hot! Note to self Buy Costumes for role-playing!)

And thus now as that he unloads his spunk now as that to her gapping cunt from she moaned loudly as that her juices squirted out now as that from thus now as that known. As soon as he pulled out she gave little whimpers now as she could as felt the milky cream from her insides that from nothing left to fill up her cunt lips fully took that chance now to run down her thigh that of a waterfall.