Chapter 7: The dream

//Hitch POV//
"So how did you like the spaghetti? It's not as good as that one restaurant's but I found a recipe online."

Sprout looked up at me and smiled.

"It was really good! My mom doesn't really season her food and we both know I can't cook so don't worry about it!"

"Well I'm glad to hear you liked it."

Yawn...

"So, where do you want me to sleep at?"

"Umm.... You could sleep with me."

"What!?"

Sprout blushed.

"We are dating, and it's not like we don't know each other or anything."

"Yeah but I dunno, I kinda kick in my sleep..."

"Then you can sleep in front of me."

"Oh yeah that makes sense."

"So what do you think?"

"I guess I'll sleep with you, but ONLY because the couch isn't comfortable enough." Sprout says sarcastically.

I laugh, and start making my way to my room.

"Well then hurry up before I take up the whole bed!"

"UGH. Fine." Sprout laughs.

We both lay down and drift to sleep. I've never been more comfortable.

//Sprout's POV//

I wake up in cold, empty, void-like room.

"I'm so glad you finally decided to come back to me."

I can't see who that is... but the voice sounds familiar... no... it can't be...

"Who... are you!?"

"Oh honey... you recognize your own mother?"

I take a step back bumping into something. When I turn around... it's... her.

"Where am I!?"

"Don't worry honey, mommy will take care of you. You'll never leave my sight again."

"LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU B-"

She slapped me.

"SHUT UP! You thought you could run away from me... you have no right. Under my household, you will follow my rules."

"I already know we aren't home so that doesn't apply here. And I don't live with you anymore."

"You're right! We aren't home, but I consider this an... extension. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get some rest. The townspeople are gonna start to worry, and I  need to practice crying on cue!"

"JUST LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"Goodbye dear. I'll see you in a few days."

I try to run out the door as she opens it, but she closes it just as fast and hits me in the face.

I really hope Hitch is okay...