Chapter one TIFFANY

Standing in front of the mirror is just making everything on my body look horrible. "If I ever get the chance to start a new life."
I would wear a maternity dress instead of a leotard and be Henry's sugar mommy so I could control him the way he gives me orders every day.
Uuughhh... "I don't need to hurry up for practice anyway, I am already late.
I might just decide to jump on my bed and continue to dream about my million dollar twenty-first birthday at the marina bay sands in Singapore.
I groan as I pick up my bag "there's no possibility about that happening."
"cus who's going to pay for that?"
I shrug and slam the door to my apartment behind me.
Henry's truck just won't start up as I continue to give it a kick. Yeahhh! "I know this happens any time i am in a hurry."
Speaking to myself is sort of a new habit I've developed since Ashley left my apartment to stay with her incredible boyfriend in his posh apartment.
They've been dating for like five months now and Ashley is head over heels in love with Jase.I've never seen her so focused on any guy like she is with Jase.
   Jase is the youngest sugar daddy i know in this world he spends so much on Ashley and always makes sure he spends quality time with her when ever he is free.
   Maybe i should find myself a charming doctor boyfriend that will take good care of me just like the way Jase is so caring to Ashley.he treats her like a baby when ever she has a fever.blehhh "Henry would never do such to me." He hates it when i am sick because i scare everyone with my weakness.
   "I've always been like that since I was a kid."
I quickly dab my forehead with my palm to remind myself "I'm still late for practice." And I need to stop making up all these scenarios in my head.
And surprisingly as I give the truck a hard kick it comes back to life like a phoenix rising from its ashes.
Knowing I still have a year to attend Juilliard is just so frustrating, I just want to scream as loud as a hungry baby because ballet practice is getting harder than before.
I shake my head in disguise as I approach the lobby to the ballet studio.everyone's eyes in the room turns to my direction with the exception of our instructor's eyes.
Carefully, I keep my bag on the counter beside the huge door and tiptoe to hold the barre.
Alina Alexander is the toughest instructor Juilliard has to offer. "God knows I envy this woman so much."I sigh as she turns to my direction because the last time I checked I am hundred percent sure she doesn't read minds.
Tiffany!!!
Said Alina in a loud voice and I stand still like I just got shocked by an electric.
"Don't come into this studio again whenever you are late for practice ."
"Ok ma'am,"I answer with my head lowered so I don't make any eye contact with her.
Damn it ! "This lady is a witch." I speak in my mind as she continues to instruct us in her Russian accent.
If everyone will hail me for being the best dancer in my class Alina would never say a word to praise me.she thinks praising the best ballerina will make her weak and get too much confidence.
"Well, I don't blame her in some cases." But sometimes she is just too much of a strict person.
And the main reason that makes me envy this lady is because she is so passionate about her work. Alina became a Prima ballerina at the age of fourteen and also went to one of the most expensive ballet school in the world.
"She is a dedicated woman in her mid-thirties ."
She does everything in order and I've never seen her miss a step while dancing. " she likes being at the top in everything."
The only thing that makes me to calm down my envious heart is, I know Alina is not perfect and will never be perfect and " I will be better than her one day."
"Practice went fast today ."
Yeah it surely did because you came late.says Ashley as we walk out of the studio.
Where's that grumpy boyfriend of yours.Henry, "I hope he is treating you like a princess.because if he is not, I will soon come to your house and smash his head with a golf stick.
Since Ashley's boyfriend started to take her with him to play golf her dream one day is just to smash anybody that oppresses her with a golf stick.
"I just can't wait to see Jase this Saturday so I can tell him to never take you to the golf club again in his life ." I giggle.
And for your information Henry traveled to California so you won't get to see him whenever you come over .
Oh really?
When is he coming back? Ashley smirks
"I don't know ." I laugh,Ashley chuckles and gives my shoulder a heavy pat.
Don't worry tiffi I am not going to hurt Henry because I know you care about him.
Truth is , I just can't stand the way he treats you most of the time.but I am going to break his G-Wagon's bumper the day he lays his hands on you.    
   Because girl, "that guy acts like an angry dad when he is mad ."
Does he ? I make a grimace at Ashley's words
Mm-hmm you know that better than I do so why are you asking me.
Ashley is true,Henry does make an angry dad behavior when he is mad at anyone and I am still working on how to make him stop it.everyone knows I am a wholehearted calm girl through and through.
Henry on the other hand is a bossy dude but one thing that makes every girl fall for him is "he is charismatic and absolutely a romantic guy."
Anytime we have a fight Henry always apologize first and buys me fresh flowers to make it up to me.
Ashley once said he does that just to keep me in his life as his loyal girlfriend because he knows no girl in New York City would have a relationship with him as I do.
"I've always love Henry with all my heart since high school and I still love him ." Henry has always been there for me throughout the days we've known each other as friends and up till date Henry is still trying his best to see that I am comfortable being his girlfriend.
He gets angry so easily must of the time and he is always busy because of his work as a journalist, Henry was one year ahead of me in high school, "He was a senior," and he always protected me from falling into the bad guys trap in school.
"Because he knows all they do is use a girl and dump her."
As I approach the street to my apartment i sight Henry's G-Wagon parked at the parking lot of my apartment. He likes surprising me any time he gets back from his travels.
Stepping out of the car, i can here the knob of the door turning. Henry comes out to give me a big welcome hug.
"I miss you baby,we need to go on a date tonight."
He cups me on his arms like a baby and we go into the house as i kept giggling.
Keep me down,keep me dow— ,is that a Gucci box ? I horridly swooshed on top of the bed and unwrap the orange box tied with a black silk ribbon. "Oh my goodness Henry ,you bought me a Gucci gym bag."
Oh yes I did, " anything for my baby, as long as it makes you happy."
Henry's strong arms wrap around me from behind ,pulling me close in a tight embrace. "I love you Bubba ." I said in a felicitous manner.