𝐯𝐢. kai blake

HER EYES SLOWLY OPENED as she lifted up, looking around her room

HER EYES SLOWLY OPENED as she lifted up, looking around her room. It was 1Am according to the clock and she felt herself slowly remembering everything that happened the night before.

Her mom. She needed to talk to her. She needed closure, she needed something. Because she knew in the morning she would not be able to face her.

Her bed lightly creaked as she opened the door to her room. Her head poked into her dads bedroom, only to see her mom not there. She realized her suitcase were gone, and her heart had never dropped so hard then now.

Teddy immediately hurried down the stairs, her soft footsteps against the hard wood floors were heard as she swung her head in different directions to find her.

"Mom."

"Teddy," her dad inhaled seeing her walk into the kitchen. It was around midnight, and her mom hadn't been been home that whole day. That whole week, really. She narrowed her eyebrows, seeing them all sat down at the island before noticing the women who stood infront of them on the other side. "What's going on?"

"Your mom has something she needs to tell you." Trey shook his head, "Don't bring Teddy into this— go back to bed." Her twin demanded. A rough slam was heard against the table, making Teddy jump in shock, "Damnit— tell her." Sam pointed at the girl harshly, her mother hiccuping harshly before turning her head to look at her daughter.

"I'm not sober anymore, baby." Those words sent shivers down her body as she looked back at her dad, then her mom. This was real.

She begun shaking her head quickly, stepping backwards when her mom went to touch her, "You told me you wouldn't. You told me you were okay!" Teddy pushed her away, tears falling from her face, slapping her hand away from her.

At the touch, Trey quickly got up from his seat, stepping slightly infront of Teddy, holding her by the wrist, "Your a liar— get off of me!" Teddy pushed him backwards, making him stumble. She was angry.

"I'm sorry." Beatrice pleaded, shrugging her shoulders slightly. "You don't care do you? You don't care how your fucking killing dad with how much money you take from him for your drugs?" Beatrice's whole face dropped at her words, "Yeah. We know about that. That's why you stole? I'm not doing this." Teddy shook them off, walking away before she was grabbed.

"I tried! I tried to get better for you." Beatrice yelled, squeezing her wrist in a harsh manner, "Well obviously you didn't. Are you high, right now? Stop fucking touching me!" Teddy pushed her hand back, Beatrice smacking her shoulder in return. Teddy stumbled back before charging forward as she pushed her with more force, "Hey!" Sam yelled, running to get in between them.

A loud slap was heard as Teddy fell back into her twins arms, holding her face in pain. Her whole body was shaking and Trey didn't know what else to do but stand in front of her.