𝐢𝐢𝐢. date night

THE BRUSH ran through her damp hair, listening to the words of Steven who was ranting about Shayla Wang, who, in his words, was drop dead gorgeous

THE BRUSH ran through her damp hair, listening to the words of Steven who was ranting about Shayla Wang, who, in his words, was drop dead gorgeous. "I just can't handle her. She's gonna ask me to be her date to the deb ball if I meet her tonight." Steven complained.

"She's so hot! I mean, she is, right? And she's so sweet and stylish— I've never met anybody like her, Teds. I mean," Teddy groaned loudly, smacking her brush onto the vanity as she turned her chair around. "Sorry!" He sighed.

"Wait, where are you going?" Steven asked, noticing the outfit laid out onto her bed. "I am going on a date." Steven's eyes shot open wide, making her laugh as he stood up, "With who?" He laughed.

"Lucas Blythe." Teddy smiled, applying the makeup to her face. "The football player?" Her chair turned around slowly, "He's a football player? The more you know." She shrugged, "No, like he has inquires looking at him for colleges. He's only a Junior this upcoming year."

"Steven, what's the big deal?" Teddy rolled her eyes, grabbing the outfit from off her bed, walking into the bathroom. "He's a total man slut. How do you not know this?"

She poked her head out of the door, holding her hand out as Steven handed her the shirt, "Steven, come on. You and Jeremiah have been saying this since we got here," she took a pause, the sound of spraying echoing the bathroom, "plus, I'll keep an eye out. Okay?" The door opened and Steven sighed taking in her appearance.

"Okay. I know you will," he spoke, "Wear your dunks with that outfit." Teddy smiled nodded, "Read my mind." She high fived him, twisting her arm to do it under as well. "I'll be down in a minute."

Belly was doing the same thing but it was like Belly had beat her to the chase, already making her way downstairs. "See you guys, later." She said, gaining the attention of Jeremiah.

Trey noticed this, rolling his eyes at Jeremiah. Trey was against Jeremiah and Teddy's whole friendship. Why? Because he wasn't blind. The boy he called his brother was obviously unaware of his love for Teddy. And Teddy, well, she was in the womb with Trey. He would wanna hurt anybody who even got in the way of his little sister's happiness.

So, when he saw the inhale she took whilst staring at Jeremiah and Belly, it angered him. "Hey, Teds." Belly waved, "Hey, your rides here." Teddy spoke up, pointing at the door. "Oh okay."

"Where are you going?" He was ignored as Belly begun looking in the mirror, before quickly walking out, grazing Teddy's shoulder with her hand. She looked at Jeremiah, giving him a small smile before walking back upstairs. Jeremiah didn't know what to say. He hadn't talked to her since this morning. It was weird now. Not knowing what she was thinking or how to think himself.

Susannah bumped into the girl, grabbing her shoulders as a way to catch herself, "Sorry, love. I need to pay attention, huh?" She laughed, making Teddy formed a slight smile then letting it fall.