"-Brother, I insist." Elijah said firmly. "We have information regarding what happened. It'll be for the best if Lucy hears it firsthand."

"What information?" Lucy asked instantly, wiping her face clear of the tear stains.

"There's a witch who claims to be your friend, Marsha. She has information."

"Marsha is here." Lucy breathed out, hope filling her up.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"What do you know?" Lucy had almost instantly demanded once reaching the Compound and spotting the brunette seated there.

"Hello to you too, dear." Marsha offered her a tight lipped smile. "I heard of tonight's incident and I'm aware what might be going through your head, but trust me that was not Brie."

"What information do you have?" Klaus asked as Lucy sank down into the seat across Marsha, letting out a shaken sigh on her words.

"I would like to talk to Lucy, alone." Marsha demanded making Klaus' eyes narrow in suspicion.

"What exactly are you going to talk about that you can't talk about in front of us?"

Marsha ignored his words and simply turned her gaze to Lucy, asking for her decision.

"It's okay, Nik." Lucy nodded, squeezing his hand in assurance as Rebekah and Vaishali shared affronted glances at her decision.

"Fine." he blew out an annoyed breath when Marsha threw him a sarcastic smile, "Just take care of yourself. We'll be near."

"Thank you." she nodded as slowly the Mikaelsons, along with Vaishali and Hayley emptied the Compound, leaving the two witches alone.

"Give me your hand." Marsha asked softly, palm outstretching over the centre of the table.

"Marsha, please, just-" Lucy began in almost a pleading tone.

"-Lucy," she said sternly. "Your hand."

Lucy hesitantly brought it forth her lap and into her outstretched hand.

"Both of them."

She put them both in her palms, wincing as Marsha tugged onto them.

Marsha closed her eyes, beginning to chant a spell as the shackles around her wrists began to grow hot.

"Marsha. It's hurting me." Lucy hissed in pain.

"Pain is power." she whispered, lowering her head as the chanting ceased and she let go of her hands, and moments later the shackles dropped off her wrists, clanging down onto the table, singeing on contact, leaving behind burn marks on her wrists.

"There you go." Marsha shrugged. "Your shackles, gone. Now, allow me to make you aware of the so-called peace in your city. "

She leant forward, looking at Lucy in all seriousness. "What happened tonight was a planned attempt to murder. You know very well how much witches hate the tribrid you're carrying. Tonight, under the facade of a mirage of Brie, they tried to eliminate it, not caring about how much it'll wound you emotionally."

"You mean to say the New Orleans witches did all of this?" Lucy asked, anger rising inside her.

"Yes." Marsha nodded. "This Fête was just a cover up party. Their true motive had been to hurt you and the tribrid."

"How do you know all of this?" Lucy snapped, her fists curling in anger.

"Weren't your eyes bleeding, Lucy?" she asked. "How do you think Brie, I mean her mirage, managed to do that?"