【13】

(Started:09/24/23)
(Finished:09/24/23)

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑       (1959) Tomorrow came and Charlotte was already behind ‘The Widow’ her hands were tied in a rope as she was looking down on her feet, She closed her eyes then she heard a thud from behind, She opened her Ocean eyes to see...

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑
       (1959)
Tomorrow came and Charlotte was already behind ‘The Widow’ her hands were tied in a rope as she was looking down on her feet, She closed her eyes then she heard a thud from behind, She opened her Ocean eyes to see what causes the thud.

Chloe, was on the ground as guards was roughly dragging her up to her feet. The painter caught her staring as her eyes widened, when she was about to say something she was interrupted by the guards once again pushing her “Move quickly, commoner” They said bluntly.

“Be gentle!” The princess raised her voice as the guards then shot her a look “What? I am still your princess.” She said before walking towards Chloe to help her up “You don't have to do that..” The painter said but then the princess shook her head “And watch them treat you like an animal? No way!” She whispered.

The executioner arrived, both hands were on his back as he then announced. “The execution starts now.” No other words were held.. As the crowd was then silenced.

They grabbed Chloe as they started to secure her with a pillory at the bottom of the frame, holding the position of her neck directly below the blade. Her eyes met mine as she let's out a small smile and mouthed out the words ‘I Love you’ and then the blade was released..

My eyes widened as a single tear escaped from my eyes, And before I knew it I was grabbed from behind then the guards started to secure me. The executioner turned to look at me and said “Any last words?” He asked.

“I Curse This Kingdom That Once My Head Touches The Ground, Darkness Will Occur.”

The executioner nodded before he released the blade completely ending the Princess Life.

Charlotte?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Charlotte?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CHARLOTTE!