"Non coinvolgere me e Kyla in questa faccenda, ma potresti avere ragione." I said as I took a right.

Present:
I was glad to see Kyla and that she is okay. I was glad that I didn't have to actually force her to go back home.

Why do I care for her in such strong ways?

"Let me gather my stuff and wake Sky up." She strided to the other room while Dante sat on the sofa, breathing the breath of relief.

When she came back. I was dumbfounded when she carried a scrawny looking girl who almost looked like her.

"Umm, who is this?" I pointed to the girl she was carrying. "It's a long story, but no questions asked." She said, and I glared at her, but she returned my glare with a fake smile.

Sky saw Dante, and she rolled her eye out of annoyance or maybe that her nap got interrupted by us. Dante tried to approach her, but she stepped beside him, hugging herself, refusing to meet his eyes.

"Can you guys give us a moment?" Dante asked, and Kyla gave him an incredulous look, but she proceeded to walk to the door with the child in her arms.

Once we were alone, I finally asked her. "Who is she?" I asked her, and she turned to face me with a bored look on her face. That look tells me that she won't take shit anymore.

"She is my sister. I just discovered that." She said, and I raised an eyebrow. "Don't question it. I'm beyond pissed since I'm tired, so if you want to question me, I'd advise you not to." She snarled as she strided off to the car, which had Marco.

Well, this is going to be one hell of a trip, and my mother will not be happy when she sees this bambina.

**************************************
After a long flight, we got home in the evening. Kyla did not even spare me a glance the whole way. I was a little angry that she won't talk to me.

Everywhere she goes, she is in danger. Does she not realize it? I have enemies everywhere. I'm the fucking Don, people would kill to be in my place.

We got inside, and Beau, Willow, and my mom were going to arrive the next day. The little bambina woke up very confused as Kyla put her on the couch.

"Where am I?" She asked, rubbing her brown eyes. "We're now in Rome, sweetie. Are you hungry?" She gently stroked her hair.

Her motherly instinct hit something inside me, and it was a feeling I was not used to in this house. It was warm.

"I could eat." She took Kyla's hands, and they both went to the kitchen. "Come on, Sky. I said sorry, fiore." Dante followed behind Sky.

"I don't want to hear it, Dante." She said as she plopped on the couch. She gave me a nod of acknowledgment. I gave her a look that says, 'He won't leave you alone until you give him another chance'

"Amore. I know I was wrong but I really like you and I don't want to lose you. I had to put up with this one while traveling half across the world looking for you." Dante explained, and I glared at him, but his eyes were focused on Sky.

"Dante. I'm not going to forgive you yet, but we can try to fix things slowly." She tiredly gave in, and Dante looked like he was on top of the world. The guy is in love.

I smelled a scent coming from the kitchen and a delightful one, too. I followed the scent, and to my surprise, it was Kyla making the bambina a meal. She can cook?

"Hello, Mr., uh..." The bambina trailed off trying to figure out my surname. "Just call him Matteo." Kyla focused her eyes on the pot full of spaghetti.