Taking a deep breath, he spoke calmly, trying not to let out his anger. "I need you guys to find out who made that tweet. And make sure it gets taken down.. everywhere from social media. And make sure to find whoever posted that." He says before walking towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked, making Haechan stop but not turn around. "I'm going to see if my girlfriend is okay." And with that, he left the building.

Jaemin was about to go after him until one of the female staff stopped him. "Don't. He needs to talk to her."

Haechan got an uber and quickly made it to Umji's dorm safely. She still wasn't answering any of his calls or texts.

Running towards her dorm, he finally makes and starts to bang on the door. He was waiting for her or even her roommate to answer until he remembers that Umji once told him that she moved out to stay with her boyfriend.

Haechan looked everywhere untik he found a hidden key in her flower pot. Of course she'd have one here. Quickly unlocking the door, he shut it behind him and locked it before making his way towards her room.

He knocked on her door quietly, "Umji?" He muttered out.

Silence.

After not hearing a response, he was going to open the door until he realized it was locked. Not wanting to disturb her privacy, he walked into her kitchen to make her some food.

He realized he was too busy about seeing if Umji was okay that he didn't even notice that he had his shoes on the whole time. He took them off and set them near the front door before going back into her kitchen to cook.

The food wasn't much; just some ramen with an egg. But she loved his ramen, and he never had a problem with making her some.

After he finished making the ramen, he wrapped it up and put it in the fridge so it could warmed up for whenever Umji comes out. He walked out of the kitchen and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch while his foot tapped the ground impatiently.

He was so worried about Umji. He didn't know how she was or what has been happening after the posts dropped. But he knew it wasn't a good reaction.

He just hoped she came out of her sooner so he could give her a big bear hug.

As he was stuck in his thoughts, he heard a door open up quietly. The said girl walked out of her room and saw Haechan. His eyes widen into a fraction of shock before he got up and slowly walked over to her.

The thoughts in her head were screaming that he was disgusted, disappointed, and weirded out about her. But before she could say or do anything, two warm arms wrapped around her waist. Well- one was covering the back of her head in a protective-like manner.

The idol didn't say anything until she heard a sigh come out if his throat. "I know you might think I'm disgusted or angry—which I am—but not at you. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, he's a sick human being. And the person who posted that is too. I love you,"

His words were like a warm blanket that wrapped around her tightly in the snowy storm. She felt safe and comfortable in his arms. Her grip on his sweater slowly tightened, refusing to let go. He only tightened his grip even more.