Cecelia loved Morgan, she truly did. She was jealous of her, though. That didn't cause my kind of rip between them, she was just jealous do Morgan, even though her father died. But Morgan still had a stable (ish) family, and she can actually be a kid. She can mess up without getting hit, and her worst wound is a small scratch form a tree, and not a bullet or stab wound.

"What did you do today?"

"Oh the usual." Cecelia said, if the usual was storming into a laboratory, getting shot, getting into a gunfight, and adding more people to a kill count, then it was weird. But, she was lying. The usual was staying home and watching television with the possibility of drawing a small picture, and the probability of writing a journal was high.

"Did you draw anything."

"No, not yet, but maybe later." Cecelia lied to her.

"Okay, mommy says that I have to hang up now. So bye, I love you." Morgan said, Cecelia grinned when she said that.

"I love you to, Morgan." Cecelia said as Sam smiled slightly at the table. Morgan gave the phone to Pepper, who started to speak.

"Hey, Cecelia." Pepper said on the other end.

"Hi, Pepper." Cecelia said, Pepper heard almost a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Are you ok?" Pepper asked, Cecelia nodded before sitting up straight.

"No, I'm fine, had a long day, that's all." Cecelia said, looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you need anything?" Pepper asked, Cecelia once again shook her head no.

"No, I'm good."

"Ok, if you need anything just call, alright?" Pepper asked, Cecelia heard the doors open and she looked up to see Bucky walking in.

"Ok, I'll talk to you soon." Cecelia said.

"Ok, bye, Cecelia." The phone hung up and she put it on her lap. Then the bathroom door open and Zemo came out in a bathrobe.

"Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo. Bought us some more time." Bucky said walking inside. Cecelia was looking down at her phone as Bucky spoke.

"They can have him." Cecelia said, earning a look from Bucky. She put her hands up in defense.

"Were you followed?" Sam asked him, Cecelia put her phone down and stood up. She slightly stretched her legs, feeling a small ache in her arm.

"No." Bucky answered as Cecelia walked stood next to him.

"How can you be so sure?" Zemo asked, looking outside of his stain glass window.

"'Cause I know when I'm being followed." Bucky said, slightly annoyed, if that was the right word.

"It was sweet of you to defend me at least." Zemo said, Sam turned his head. Nobody would defend Zemo. They needed him, like it or not.

"Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you. You killed Nagel and shot Cecelia." Sam said, Bucky scrolled through his phone with his eyebrows furrowed. Cecelia looked over his shoulder to see what he was looking at.

"Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?" Zemo asked, placing his drink down.

"There's nothing to litigate. You straight shot the man, grazing her in the doing." Sam said, watching him pass by.

"Sam."

"What?"

"Karli bombed a GRC supply depot." Bucky said as Cecelia read the article.

"What? What's the damage?" Sam asked worriedly.

"11 injured, 3 dead." Cecelia told him, looking up.

"They have a list of demands and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met and full." Bucky said, making Sam sigh of disappointment. Cecelia widened her eyes, Karli was no joke.

"She's getting worse. I have the will to complete this mission. Do the 3 of you?" Zemo asked, Sam stared up at him.

"She's just a kid." Sam said, Cecelia heard those words one to many times. They were said about her, or to her, and she hated it. Because she wasn't a kid.

"You're seeing something in her that isn't there. You're clouded by it. She's a supremacist. The very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people. It's that warped aspiration that led to Nazis, to Ultron, to the Avengers." Zemo said, Sam stared at him.

He'd say that about Cecelia when Steve saw it in her. Back in 2014 when he saw Bucky's and Cecelia's faces. Cecelia was a child, and Steve wanted to save her from whatever HYDRA had done. "You're seeing something in her that isn't there. You're clouded by it." Is what Zemo said about Karli, Sam said almost the exact same thing about an 8 year old to Steve.

"That's our friends you're talkin about." Sam said to him.

"The Avengers, not the Nazis." Bucky said, Cecelia looked at him. Thanks, Captain Obvious

"So, Karli is radicalized, there has to be a peaceful way to stop her." Sam said, Zemo could disagree.

"The diaries to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals. Anyone with that serum is inherently on that path. She will not stop. She will escalate until you kill her." Zemo said, Sam raised his head to look at him.

"We're not killing her." Cecelia finalized, Zemo looked over at her.

"Or she kills you." He finished, Cecelia looked at Bucky. She wanted him to say something, and he did just that.

"Maybe you're wrong, Zemo. The serum never corrupted Steve." Bucky told him, Cecelia nodded her head in agreement. Her hand went to her necklace, feeling the rings again.

"Touché, but there has never been another Steve Rogers, has there?" Zemo asked, he walked into his room as Cecelia looked down. The answer to his question, though it was rhetorical, was no. There has never, and there will never be another Steve Rogers.

"Well, maybe we should give him to the Wakandans right now." Bucky said, Cecelia nodding in agreement.

"And you'll give up your tour guide?" Zemo asked as Bucky led her to the couch. He needs bandaids so her wound wouldn't get infected. He opened her other backpack to see an ace bandage. She had medical supplies, but no alcohol to clean her wounds.

"Yes." Bucky said as he made Cecelia sit down.

"From my understanding, Donya is like a pillar of the community, right? So, when I was a kid, my TT passed away." Sam said, making everyone look over at him. What the hell was a TT.

Bucky hesitated before asking his questions. "Your TT?" Bucky asked, beginning to wrap her arm.

"Yeah, my TT, yeah."

"Who is your TT?" Bucky asked him.

"Fine. When I was a kid, my aunt passed away and the entire neighborhood got together for a ceremony. It was like a week long. Maybe they're doing the same thing for Donya." Sam said, Cecelia nodded her head. He had a point. Donya was an important part of the community, so she could see why.

"Worth a shot." Bucky said loudly, Cecelia looked over as he tightly wrapped it.

"Your TT would be very proud of you." Zemo said, holding a canister of some kind of snack. "Turkish delight." He said, holding it up. He tossed it to Sam, then dumped the rest out.

"Irresistible."

a/n:

heyyyyyy

152k reads, yall are crazy and ilysm!!! soooooo does anyone have some good rick grimes father figure fanfics because those are always adorable...like don't get me wrong, love the daryl dixon ones, but, seeing Ricky Dicky Doo Da Grimes as a dad makes me so happy.

hope yall enjoyed this chapterrr