First Day - A Roll of Thunder

Start from the beginning

Hiroshi accepted the gesture with a firm grip of his own and shook.

"My name is Tenya Iida. What may be yours?"

"Hiroshi Raionari. I appreciate the gesture of greeting everyone. I wish we lived in a world where it was that simple everywhere." As the handshake ended, Hiroshi thought. "Iida, Iida, where have I heard that before? Was it from an electrical company? No. Now I'm stumped."

"Do I know your name from somewhere? I'm sure I've heard it before, I just can't place where. I know my Father was discussing with an Iida for a support item. Was that you by any chance?"

"No, on the contrary, it was my brother most likely. Tensei Iida, or more by his hero name. Ingenium!"

"That's who it was! I knew it was a hero of some sort. Glad to know I understand the connection now." Hiroshi exclaimed in agreement, thankful that he solved that bit of confusion in his brain. "Well, glad to have met you, Iida. I have a feeling we'll be head to head soon enough."

Other students had started walking in from there and taking seats while chatting with their various classmates, likely about passing the entrance exam.

"Good to meet you as well. I shall greet some of our other fellow students who have entered now." As Iida walked back to the front of the class, the smoke-smelling kid with spiky blonde hair from the entrance exam had his feet up on his desk, as Iida yelled about conduct and respect to the school's property and its members, etc.

"Some people just don't change." Hiroshi thought to himself, as he now rapidly rummaged through his schoolbag, frustrated that he couldn't find the right notebook for Orientation, which he thought was going to be relevant at such a prestigious school as UA. 

"Ah ha! Found it!" As he slammed it on his desk in celebration. Unfortunately, it was a little too loud, as a few students within a couple chairs distance heard it in confusion.

"Sorry!" He gruffly whispered embarrassingly. He looked at the students that had looked at him, only now had he noticed that Hengaku was actually in his class.

"Oh, there's Hengaku. I should probably apologise about the Entrance Exam. I mean he passed, so that's good." Hiroshi thought to himself in determination. Then, he just remembered from the hologram. "Wait, does he know that I know that he tried to give me points? No, probably not. I should wait until he approaches me. Wouldn't want to get into that rabbit hole when the teacher could show up at any moment."

He looked back at the front of the classroom, as a couple other students had just walked in.

"Ah, screw it. Better over and done with!" As he quickly got up from his desk and walked over to Hengaku's desk, a drawing in his notebook half done on the desk.

"Hey, Hengaku was it? I appreciated your help during the exam. I don't think I would have made it much longer without your help." Hiroshi said, the strain in his voice evident from his awkward emphasis on 'help'.

"Oh hi, um yeah, I was." Hengaku replied awkwardly. "Wait, how do you know my name?"

"Uh, All Might or Present Mic mentioned it in the hologram. I can't remember which. Or was it both? Anyway, I must have forgotten to say my own name. I'm Hiroshi Raionari. Nice to meet you, in less hazardous times, of course." Hiroshi initially said with an audible erring in his words as he tried to remember from the video, then with a much more confident tone when mentioning his own name.

"Uh, yeah, it is nice to meet you. Hey listen I'm really sorry about what happened during the exam, I got a little carried away with my quirk, and I guess you happened to be in the blast radius when I went a little overboard," he said apologetically.