First Day - A Roll of Thunder

The high ceiling walled halls of UA High were open and spacious, and that didn't make Hiroshi nervous. However, it made him think that others even taller than Hengaku must exist, potentially even 10 if not 15 or more feet tall.

"How tall do quirks make some people? Or is that for vertical flight purposes? I can't tell." Hiroshi thought as he walked through the halls, as he occasionally asked various students for directions to class 1-A's classroom.

As if he had made no progress in map reading and directions, Hiroshi still wound up at the front of the school again. "How on earth did I end up at the front of the school again?" Hiroshi gasped in thought. "Didn't she say it was a left at the left hand side of the front of the building? Or was it a right hand turn once I reached the second corridor? This is just my worst nightmare, isn't it?" Hiroshi muttered to himself in perpetual agony and shame.

"Come on, you passed the UA Entrance Exam and you still can't even read a map?" Kaminari's obviously proud taunt had perked Hiroshi's ears. "Congrats by the way! Glad we both made it."

"Yeah, yeah," he sarcastically replied. "Still, glad to see you made it in one piece!"

"Hey, I heard from Mum that you got stabbed in the arm during the exam? Are you alright after that?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Lions don't complain about injuries. We keep fighting. Besides, it was just a scratch." Hiroshi carelessly replied.

"If you say so, it seems to look fine. Anyway, we should get to class. You know where it is?"

"Nope. I was totally waiting here for you to show me before I did anything recklessly. Definitely." He quickly replied in denial.

"Alright then! I'll lead the way!" Kaminari punched his fist in the air victoriously, as if he won a boxing match.

Hiroshi and Kaminari then made it to the oversized brown door with large red emboldened letters that said class 1-A.

"Better get in quick, just in case we're late." Hiroshi rushed in response to the sight of the door.

"Alright, lead the way..." Kaminari retorted in a comedic reply, clearly to force a response out of him.

"Ha, ha, very funny. Now can we get inside now?"

Kaminari drooped his shoulders in disappointment.

"Yeah, sure."

They both stepped inside, as Hiroshi tugged at his sleeves, just to make sure the uniform covered his transformer sleeves underneath. His hair was slightly combed at the back (slightly, as in barely made a difference with his mane-like hair).

Hiroshi noticed about eleven other students already in the class. "Hey, Kaminari, do you need to get those books needed for English and Mathematics? Or did you do that already?" Kaminari looked at Hiroshi in almost what could be considered horror.

"We were supposed to get books!?"

"Yeah, I already have mine, but if you run to the library you could probably check in with the receptionist there beforehand."

"Damn, okay, thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna do that now!" As Kaminari sprinted off towards the campus library.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi walked through the class, slung his backpack out from behind him and placed it on the back of his chair.

"Hello there fellow student, it's a pleasure to meet you," a voice spoke as he just started to sort through his schoolbag. As Hiroshi looked up he noticed the blue-haired glasses wearing student from the front rows. The spectacled student had his hand extended for a handshake.