Chapter 8

Hanasita and her team arrived at the second test of the Chunin Exams, which would be a game of capture the flag. Hanasita, thankfully, wasn't forced to fight Sanada's team. She needed time away from her. She couldn't be around any of them.

As she and her team were stretching, Sanada and her team made their way over. "Ne, Hana-chan, isn't she Lady Hokage's daughter?" Suzuka pointed out, pointing to the incoming team.

Hanasita and Suzuki stopped stretching and turned to where she was pointing. Hanasita groaned in annoyance. No! Go away...

"Hey, Hana-chan," Sanada said nervously.

"Get lost, Sanada-san," Hanasita said, turning her back to her.

"Um... Aunt Hima told me everything... You know, about our parents..." Sanada continued trying to engage in a conversation.

"If you have nothing important to say, fuck off," Hanasita said, sounding like Sanada's mere presence was infuriating her.

Sanada growled lowly, then smirked. "Wow. Like mother, like daughter, I suppose. Just so you know, Dad chose my mother. You're mother probably forced herself upon him, but I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, she's a whore, just like you—"

"Oh, Kami," Suzuka facepalmed upon hearing the clean slap.

Heads turned. Hanasita was furious, needless to say. Sanada was in pure shock. Her cheek was bright red and she was staring into nothing. She suddenly angrily put her hand up to her red cheek.

"Don't you ever talk about my mother like you know her! She's one of the nicest people who could ever meet! You're just like your two-faced mother, though! Ditching people at a drop of a hat! Being a two-faced hoe!" Hanasita shouted.

"YOU DON'T GET TO WANDER IN MY VILLAGE AND RUIN MY FAMILY, THEN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" Sanada shouted furiously.

"Ladies, please, calm down. You're attracting unwanted attention," Suzuka tried reasoning, Sanada's female teammate nodding.

"OH! YOUR FAMILY!?! HA! That's a good one! Because, in case you forgot, I'm older, you dumb bitch! Meaning Dad chose my mom over yours. It's only because my mom was scared of being 16 and pregnant that she ran away! If she had've stayed, you would've never been born, you dipshit! So don't you dare think it's your family... My mom was chosen first, you can't deny it. Stay away from me and my mom, including your whore of a mother. Because, you and I both know, even with the great Uchiha genes, I could still beat you in a fight, because I actually have a reason to train, unlike you.

I bet you've been putting it off, whereas I've never missed a day." Hanasita walked past the shocked Sanada. "Go fuck yourself, because no one wants to." With that, she flipped her hair and walked away, Suzuki and Suzuka embarrassingly trailing behind.

"Are you okay, Sanada-chan?" Sanada's male teammate inquired.

Sanada laughed dryly. "She's playing with fire!"

***

"What was that about!?" Suzuka angrily questioned her teammate.

"None of your business," Hanasita said.

"She's the fucking Hokage's daughter! You could get disqualified if she tells her mom, meaning we get disqualified!" Suzuka said.

"She won't tell, unless she wants to reveal that she started this whole mess. Besides, she doesn't know what she's messing with," Hanasita said calmly.

Suzuka sighed and came to a stop. "Hana-chan, normally I don't stop you when you get into fights, but she has Uzumaki and Uchiha blood in her," Suzuka reminded the purple haired female.

"I know. But it's a waste. She was pampered by the Hokage and Dad her whole life, meaning she's never experienced the true battle field. I have an upper hand. Besides, I actually take my training seriously. And just 'cause she has the Sharingan, doesn't mean she actually unlocked it," Hanasita said calmly. "Now, will you stop fretting? I'm trying to prepare myself."

"Hana-chan, you dug yourself a grave!" Suzuka said.

Hanasita glared coldly at her. Suzuka and Suzuki's eyes widened. Hanasita's left eye wasn't the same anymore. Her other one was still a light blue, but her left... It was a darker blue, black surrounding her pupil.

"Hana... chan...?" Suzuka murmured.

Hanasita closed her eyes, then reopened them. Everything was normal again. "She's got another thing coming if she thinks she can beat me. I hope she makes it past the second exam, 'cause I'd love to be the one to take her down," she said.

"Hana-chan..." Suzuki mumbled.

"This is war!"

***

Sumire sat in the house with Suzuka and Suzuki's parents, Yuri, too. "Do you think... they'll pass the second exam?" Sumire questioned Yuri as she sat down with her.

"I believe in them, Sumire-san. You should, too. They may be kids, but their strong. After all, they have Hanasita, and I know she's strong. She's probably carrying the team," Yuri reassured the purple haired maiden.

Oh, Hana... Please don't use that...

"Sumire-san?" Yuri gently spoke, noticing Sumire staring out the window, like she was in fairy tail land.

"Mommy, what was Daddy like?" a five year old Hanasita inquired, looking up to her mother.

"Why that question all of a sudden?" Sumire asked, a little amused.

"It's just..." Hanasita's eyes travelled to their pet, Nue. She noticed chakra around Nue.

"Hana?" Sumire called, placing her hand on her daughter's cheek, turning her to face her. Her eyes widened when she looked into Hanasita's left eye. "The Jougen...?"

"Mommy?

"Sumire-san, everything okay?" Yuri finally got through.

"Eh? Oh, yeah..."

"If you say so... Want somehing else to drink?" Yuri inquired, to which Sumire shook her head. Yuri nodded and headed off to get another drink.

Oh, Hana... Please don't... All hell will break loose if you do... Sumire mused. She clasped her hands together in conern.