Chapter 2

Elsa

Oh God!! Did I lost my virginity? I just can't remember what happened after that kiss!

'Oh, not a kiss, he was just touching your lips, idiot'

I know, but did he took advantage of me after i knockout? Oh why did i drank whole bottle.... For God sake!
Should I just ask him? But how i will ask him? I hardly got a chance to speak with him since I came from paris. How about - Like did we had sex last night? No no ... did we slept last night?

'Everyone sleeps at night, unlike you!'

What the hell is this!!! Why I am not remembering ---

"Are you going to eat something, rather than staring it like it's poison" he said looking at me. He was now besides me
And the plate was on the table, where I was staring like an idiot!

'You are indeed an idiot'.

"Are you thinking about last night?" He said looking at my face, I think he saw the confusion going on my head. Ohh what I do if we had... ?

"What... happened last night?" At first i hesitated, but I have to asked it anyway. What if we had ? How can I not remember such a thing? This was my first time having this experience! I just can't imagine something like this atleast not with him. How can I waste my first time with HIM!!!?

"Ah, you don't remember? How bad! You missed the climax" he said, having a bite of pancake he brought just now like he doesn't give a shit about it. what ?? My eyes went open when he said that?

"What?? Did I lost my virginity? This was my first time! How can I not remember such a thing?" I asked in such a hurry, that it took me a second to realise what I just spoke. Oh god!

He suddenly came closer to my face breaking the distance between us as he touches my lips with his without making any move while his hand stays on my neck. Butterflies rosed in my stomach. Now I can hear his breathing fast while the warmth and sweetness of his lips lingering on mine. Hell! I want to kiss him so bad.... "Are you really that interested?, We can enjoy again!" His words were enough to bring me in present only when i found him staring at me with those grey eyes with a smirk. Asshole! I will surely make him regret for behaving like this...

"What enjoyment you guys are talking about?" Aria's voice made me flinch. Noah suddenly looked at her breaking our stare while he straighten himself. I looked at her, even in her formal suit and hair tied to a casual bun, she looks like a model. While I, looks like a ghost who woke up just now.

"Nothing, you two can talk" with a smile he left the room leaving me and aria alone. Nothing?? Seriously?

"So.. don't you think, you should explain?" She said folding her hands to her waist. Oh god, what I am going to say ? Okay let's play fair.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I stood from my place to face aria.

"Umm well, why did you drank last night?"
Thank god she didn't ask me about the enjoyment! Oops but what I am going to say here ? "That too, alone." She said with a smirk.

I knew this girl! I laughed. Looking at me, she also burst into laughing. "Ohh chill, next time will have together, for suree"

"Where did you learn to drink,anyways? Has someone broke your small little heart?

"Elsa, what's in your mind? Is there something bothering you? You know you can tell me right!" She asked again as she didn't got any response from me but a sudden serious look. i think she saw the nervousness on my face.

Actually, there was lots of reasons why I came from Paris to India, And attending party for Aria's CEO position gave it an opportunity. But I am not in mood right now to speak about it with aria, this isn't a right time.

"I am sorry! I shouldn't have drank. But I was so happy to see you becoming CEO of our company." By saying this i hugged her tightly. "Oh! Don't forget to give me a party, your dream has finally came true. I am so happy for you.."

After my mom dad and Aria's father died in an accident, Aria used to dream about taking CEO position as she thought she would stay near her father. My dad and her father were partners in Merchant Company. At first i thought the same, but we (Elsa and Aria) were so small at the age to take over company. After that incident my uncle send me to Paris as i wouldn't bare the shock of losing my parents right in front of me. Completing my graduation and coming to my sense, I felt like, it was good to give CEO position to Aria as she was capable of being, while I wanted to take care of other things..

"Offcourse, You are my only best friend Elsa. I couldn't have reached here without you, I love you so much.... Thanks to being with me all the time." She said as she broke the hug only to show me how happy she was with a huge smile on her face.

"how was your life in paris anyways? How many friends u got in College? How many  relationships you got ? Don't tell me you are still single?" She asked me with excitement to know about how i spend my life in Paris.
After I landed in paris, i directly went to attend the her party, where she just introduced me with other colleagues and share partners. And now finally, we got a time to speak about ourselves.

"Chill ... One at the time" I said with a smile on my face.

And we chatted a bit... Catching up into each other's life so we don't miss them thinking we weren't together all this time.

*****************************************

So .. this is all for this chapter
I hope you like it ...

Suggestion are always welcome

Stay tuned for the next chapter....
Happy reading....