"You think?"

The purple Herrscher looked at Siegfried to see if this was true but he shrugged his shoulders expressing his confusion as well.

The pink elf jumped on the soft and comfy bed in the middle of her room, landing face first, then turning back to him.

"~Simple read me a bedtime story.~" Her voice sounded playful in a manner.

Confusion filled Otto's expression. "I can't...compute."

"I still don't get how this is a lesson," Siegfried said

"At first I understood it but now I am just like you, Ziggy." Cecilia agreed.

"*Phew* I thought she'd do something very suspicious," Vill-V said

"Aren't you in that same predicament as Otto too and didn't you try kidnapping him?" Kallen asked in disbelief.

"It was all for a joke."

"...Right." It seemed Kallen didn't believe her

"~What are you a computer? It's not hard to grasp bring that chair over." She pointed to the pink piece of furniture behind the desk, "And read me a story."

"I still don't fully understand, Senpai." Otto voiced his confusion while picking up the chair and placing it beside the bed.

"~ It's a very important lesson to read between the lines and plus has anyone told you're voice is very soothing?~"

"I mean I certainly agree whenever I always felt down he'll always cheer me up with just his voice...I shouldn't have said that aloud." Kallen's face turned red finally realizing what she stated.

Yae Sakura glared at me with a flushed face and RIN did the same.

When did this happen?

Figure it out on you're own

"Same." I heard HoV whisper but it must have been the wind from Wendy.

Jeez, how strong is you're Denial?

It's Limitless.

Seeming flustered the blonde boy looked away with a heartfelt smile, "T-Thanks."

"~Did you just stutter? That's adorable! Don't tell me you're weak to compliments.~"

Elysia had a smug smile appear on her face now knowing this information.

"~Is this true Kouhai~."

"The kid is fighting Honkai Beast and he's weak to praise," Kalpas said in amusement.

"Or he's wailing in self-doubt and his wrongdoings that his thought process is that of not being good enough." Fu Hua (2018) voiced her judgment.

"I am right here Old Friend. I may look at myself as a Villian but it's not to that point." I responded.

"Shall we see how you'll destroy the Honkai then in you're frivolous way?"

"I swear it must have been in the moment," I argued back

"Really it seemed something you would have done." Sushang pondered.

"Weak to praise...Hey, you Overseer, nice hair let me eat it." The puppet shaped like Herrscher said a very terrible compliment.

"Please don't say that ever again."

"So it does work!"

"I wonder how his hair tastes."

Remove that thought entirely from you're mind Voidy, you're a Herrscher for God's sake.

"Nonsense, I am fully capable of receiving them. Two of my closest friends say I am very huggable and they get energy from being near me...I don't know what they're trying to imply but I am sure it's a good thing." Otto said nonchalantly with a thumbs up.