❤️ Chapter Seven ❤️

Cuphead's POV

Nothings better than hospital coffee and a stale sandwich from the cafeteria. I bought Bendy some snacks. I felt bad for him, I know he's gotta be in pain. Their doing X-rays on his wrist, I think it might be broken.

I'm trying to stay calm for Bendy but I'm beyond pissed. He came into my apartment, trashed it and put his hands on Bendy. Throwing Bendy's stuff on the lawn ticked me off but hitting him is a whole new level.

Bendy hasn't told me the full story. He just told me that he came in got angry then trashed the place. He didn't explain his wrist and his forehead. Which I mean I can put two and two together.

I went into Bendy's hospital room and sat down. Bendy was flipping through the channels on the TV. The results for his X-ray hasn't came in yet but the doctor should be coming in here soon.

"Bends, how do you feel."

He looked at me then smirked

"I'm good baby how you doin." Yeah they definitely hopped him up on narcotics. I gave him his snacks. Earlier he tried the fight the nurse on whether or not he can drink coffee.

Obviously it was a no. You shouldn't drink coffee while on strong medication, it can hurt you. But Bendy being Bendy didn't want to hear that and tried to get me to sneak him some coffee. Which I obviously said no.

He ate his snacks and continued to look for a show he'd like. He had a gauze pad on his forehead. I hate seeing him hurt. This ache in stomach began to form.

I've only known him for like a week and I'm already attached to him. He's really sweet and funny. He can make a dull room light up.

He's all over the place and clumsy and my god does he talk fast. The more Bendy was flipping through the channels the more aggravated he became.

"All of these channels suck. It's like they bought all of the worst channels and said 'here this should entertain them'. Well I promise you I'm not entertained. Unless you find scrolling through channels all day entertainment then please be my guest."

"You gonna write a Yelp review or.." He rolled his eyes at me and stopped scrolling through the channels. I think he finally gave up. "So now that your done with your channel search, are you okay?"

He kind of spaced out for a second. "I'm fine, it's not a big deal." Before I could respond the doctor walked in. They were actually faster than I thought they would be. They told us that Bendy had a fractured wrist.

The doctor talked about recovery and a cast and blah blah blah Bendy's fine. I honestly thought they were going to put a big white cast that looks like it's bullet proof on his wrist but they didn't.

Instead it was this black brace thing. Bendy seemed amused for some reason. He kept looking at it, just mesmerized. I don't think he's ever broken a bone before. Well I mean it's not really a break it's just a fracture.

Bendy looked at me with a huge grin on his face. "Maybe I can buy some stickers and make it my new arts and crafts project." I rolled my eyes at him. He's such a child. "Or you could just focus on recovering." He gave me an unsatisfied look.

"Ladies and gentlemen I think we've found the walking definition of a buzz kill." I sighed at him and began to focus on the TV. Bendy wasn't wrong these channels do suck. I mean who wants to watch a bunch of sitcoms with horrible acting.

It took forever for Bendy to get discharged but eventually we were free. Of course Bendy went on and on about how much he hates hospitals. I can't blame him I mean everything he said was valid. Bendy was still a little loopy from the medication.

I know that when we get home he's gonna fall asleep immediately. But once we walked inside the apartment we both went silent. It was still trashed and that angry I felt before began to bubble up again.

"I'm gonna get some air, I'll be right back." He left the room and sped downstairs. I understand it's probably uncomfortable for him to be in here while its still trashed like this. I began to clean up the place.

I fixed the table and picked up the clothes. I tossed all the broken stuff away and began to vacuum. The longer I was cleaning the more I began to wonder, how did he get in here? Who let him in? Wait a second how does he know where I live.

What was he just stalking us like a creep? I can't stand that jackass honestly. Oh great I'm gonna have to call the police aren't I. That's a great headache to think about. I don't care how aggravating the police are as long as Bendy is safe that's all that matters.

I don't think I feel comfortable leaving Bendy alone anymore. I mean he's not a child he can do whatever he wants to but I hate the fact that he got hurt and I know if I was here Bendy wouldn't even have a scratch on him.

My chest began to ache and tears started to well up in my eyes. If I had just went upstairs and took Bendy with me to run errands he wouldn't have gotten hurt.

I took a breath and calmed myself. I knew that getting myself worked up like this wasn't going to help anyone. What happened, happened whether I like it or not. Once that lump in my throat went away, I left the apartment to check on Bendy.

I walked down the creaky stairs and walked into the diner. Bendy was sitting there looking down at the table. He began playing with the sugar packets. I sat down across from him and didn't say anything. Honestly I didn't know what to say.

"It's not my fault" Bendy said in a shaky voice. I didn't say anything. I couldn't, that angry began to fester up again. "We just talked, then the topic of you came up and it got out of hand." I still didn't speak. Why couldn't I speak? I had so many things to say yet nothing was coming out.

"He's not a bad guy. He loves me, he just loses his temper sometimes" Bendy said through tears. He put his head down on the table. "Loves you? Someone who loves you wouldn't hurt you. That's not love Bendy." He picked his head up.

"Yes it is. That's what love is. He's gonna come back and say he's sorry then he's going to show me so much love that I won't know what to do." How can he think this. It's so obviously wrong yet he doesn't see it. It's like he's seeing the world through a rose colored lense.

"Then what he beats you again. Don't you see this toxic circle. He doesn't care about you Bendy." Bendy's voice was so shaky at this point I'm surprised he can still form a sentence. "You don't understand I need him. Without him I'm nothing." He was practically yelling at this point.

"Nothing? Bendy you are incredibly smart and quick witted. You make a room light up just by walking in it and you have the audacity to sit here and say your nothing. Bendy you deserve better than that." I stood up and walked over to his side of the table. Bendy didn't utter a word. He just cried.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "No don't touch me, just don't." I pulled my hand away and sat on his side of the table. There was nothing but silence in the room. The only noise was Bendy's sniffing. We sat there in silence. We sat there for a long, long time.