1

Beginning

The day where everything begins.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

For Airi, the popular girl in school, boys were like toys for a spoiled little girl.
She gets what she wants and throw away what she's tired of. Everyone at Karasuno is well aware of it and still every year on valentines day her locker would explode, at least 10 bouquets of roses will find their way to her and people would line up just to talk to her.

That's the kind of person she is. A heartbreaker who steals every boys heart, just to tear it apart and have some fun.
To say some girls didn't like her is an understatement.
They despise her.
Jealousy is a big thing between high school girls.

That doesn't mean Airi has no friends.

The popular friend group, everyone admires ;

Himiko Airi, 17, 167 cm, 2nd grade
The most stunning girl at school who's basically good at everything

Yachi Kara, 17, 159 cm 2nd grade
Soccer team captain, beautiful and
Airis best friend of all times

Kazuki Mary, 18, 178 cm, 3rd grade
A bilingual famous teen model who's
american-japanese

Hakinaba Kenji, 17, 187 cm, 2nd grade
Basketball team captain, top 2 in miyagi prefecture and top 7 in japan, Karas boyfriend of 2 years

Nanami Ritsuki, 18, 180 cm, 3rd grade
Every girls' prince charming, School band's guitarist

———

These five are the stars. Everyone wishes to be one of them.

At lunch break Airi and Kara walked up the stairs, like the queen bees of the school. The stairs were packed but never for them. Everyone makes space for them, no exceptions.

Their table at the cafeteria is right in front of them Mary and Kenji were early. The teen model was touching up her makeup and Kenji was munching on his Sandwich.

Kara placed a kiss on Kenjis cheek, before sitting down next to him and Airi, she went to Mary and gave her a hug. "Ai-chan you want some lipgloss?", Mary smiled. Airi replied with a nod, whereupon Mary swatched her newest lipgloss on Airis plump lips.

"Oh god Ai-chan it looks so adorable on you!", Mary squeaked. "Thank you!", Airi smiled.

A couple minutes later Ritsuki arrived, he was later than usual. The girls behind him were following him like puppies. "Sorry guys.. I got distracted.", Ritsuki laughed and sat down with the rest.

His fans were hovering around the friend group's table, while they were unpacking their lunch. "God they're annoying.", Mary mumured. "They sure are.", Airi replied with a sigh following.

The two girls turned around and glared at Ritsukis Fan girls, signaling them to go away. Which they did, because after all, messing with these two is not a great Idea.

10 minutes into the lunchbreak, they were talking about upcoming exams and Mary's & Ritsuki's college choices, when a grey haired boy with a rather slim body approached them.

Airi turned around, visibly annoyed until she saw his face. Everything she could think about is how cute he was. But she soon realized, that she scared him a bit with her annoyed view.

"Oh uhm. I don't want to bother you but I found this wallet and I think it belongs to you Himiko.", He said and handed Airi a Wallet, which was indeed hers. "Oh thanks.", she smiled awkwardly. The boy just smiled and turned to go away, when Airi stopped him.

"Wait! Tell me your name.", she demanded. "What? Oh um I'm Sugawara Kōshi..", he replied awkwardly. "Alright Kōchi. See you around.", Airi winked with 120% of confidence.

When Sugawara was out of sight, Everyone looked at her and grinned. "I bet this one lasts 2 Weeks!", Kenji laughed. "No I'm for 1 month!", Mary budged in. "No never! 1 Week maximum!", Kara giggled. "You guys I think it will be 1 month and 3 weeks!", Kenji said. "You guys are really mean you know that?", Airi smirked.

They all had a good laugh about it and the serious things started.

"So Kara. I suppose you know him as well.", Airi said and smiled at Kara. "Sure I do! As you know, he's Sugawara Kōshi. 3rd grade and Vice - Captain of the Volleyball team. he's 174.3 cm tall and weighs 63.5 kg his birthday is on june 13th and he's currently 18!", Kara said proudly. "I know I could count on you!", Airi grinned.

———

The break went by faster then Airi wished. Kara and her were sitting in the class room again in no time. The classes after the lunch break were torture for Airi.

Time passed by like a snail and finally the bell rang and she was able to pack up her bag.
"Airi you want to come to my practice?", Kara asked her as they were walking out of the Classroom. "Sorry not today Kara..I told Ritsuki that I'd help him with his band performance preparation.", She replied and the two of them went different directions.

The stage is in the gym, where the volleyball club practices. So another reason to go.
She was gonna help Ritsuki with the set ups, drums, speakers, mics, etc.

Airi walked into the gym with and everyone stared at her, as she appeared. "Himiko-san!", Tanaka, a guy in her grade came running up to her. "Please marry me!", he said with a dead serious glare. "God he's not even joking..", the overwhelmed girl murmured to herself.

"I'm sorry but would you maybe go out of the way?", she asked feeling uncomfortable.
"God Tanaka, would you stop bothering all the pretty girls.", Airis new target came up and dragged Tanaka away.
He then came back and apologized for Tanaka.

Airi stared in his eyes and then at his lips, her eyes wandered back to his eyes and she smiled.
She placed one of her soft hands on his cheek.

"I said i'd see you around, Kōshi."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hey guys! So first chapter of this new fanfic! So abt me, I'm teddy and I really enjoy writing. My skills are not as good as some other authors yet but I'm trying my best to improve!
I've already got chapter two finished so the first two chapters are out already! ˶ᵔ ᵔ˶
Enjoy the book!

~teddy!