𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

As I go find myself the way to the bathroom, I accidentally bumped into a guy.

"Oh my god, sorry!"

"It's fine-"

When he turned around, I realized it was the one and only

Kim Mingyu.

"Leo, you came."

"Didn't expect you to come here as well..."

I tried to not look into his eyes. "Anyways I'm finding the bathroom-" I tried to walk away from him but he grabbed onto my arm. "Mingyu, let go." I demanded him and he shook his head.

"I wanna talk about what happened a few days ago."

"There's nothing to talk about. You can't change my mind about it." The tone of my voice got intense. "I'm sorry for what I said to you. I didn't really mean it. But I really do mean it when I said I love you." He apologised.

"Instead of apologising to me, why don't you apologise to Jeonghan instead. You tripped him, causing him to injure one of his legs."

Mingyu sighed and looked down. "If you ever find him somewhere, you apologise to him straight. Tell him you were wrong about tripping him. Don't be stupid and tell him it is because you love me." I lectured him and he nodded.

"I'll try my best."

"Don't try. You do it."

He nodded.

"Anyways you know where the bathroom is?"

He held onto my hand and dragged me to the bathroom.

He let go and showed me the bathroom. "Wanna go for another sex round?" He crossed his arms, "Fuck no. You're an idiot." I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door at his face.

 Yeah, he deserved that.

___

I was sitting on the couch and I just seeing drunk Minsi whining around at the party while I seemed pretty bored.

Chan was talking to other girls.

So I went out and sat on the stairs outside.

I checked my phone and went through all my social medias.

Man I am so bored at this place.

"Hey, pretty girl."

I turned around and I saw this dude smiling at me. Why does he look mixed? "Hi." I greeted back in such a monotoned voice. "Want a drink?" He asked and I just shook off.

"Alright, anyways, I'm Hansol."

"I'm Leo."

He sat next to me and we chatted a little. "People call me Vernon because that's my name created by my friends." We both giggled. "That's a pretty cool name." I say as I gave a thumbs up at him.

"Thanks. Anyways, I do have some candy if you want some."

"Sure why not."

I took some and I thanked him for it.

"Better than having alcohol at least."

We both laughed.

Hansol checked his phone as it vibrates and he puts it back into his pocket. "Friends need me. We can talk later. My Instagram name is vernonline." He stood up quickly and walked away.

And now I am back to boredom.

___

Once I was out of the party, I called Jeonghan.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Doing alright."

"What is that loud noise?"

"Are you at a party?"

"Yes I am. I was invited out of nowhere."

"Was it fun?"

"It was meh."

"I thought you would like parties?"

"I am, but I'm currently not in the mood for it."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just upset at something personal. No biggie."

"I won't ask much about it. Go back to your dorm and rest."

"I love you."

"I love you."

I ended the phone call and I felt slightly better because of him.

He is such a sweet honey sugar pie.

....Unlike Mingyu